Tour 2

In this chapter, they will be a little of pictures and some explanation under it.

Enjoy!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Follow me on wattpad.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Amanda's POV

We walked out of our room, I entered the elevator with Jack right behind me. Thank God, there was no one inside the elevator in it as we walked in it. I bobbed my head to the little jingle that was playing, I sound weird right? yes, yes and f^ck yess.

''Where is your ring?'' Jack asked.

''Oh, I think I forgot it in our room, too late to get it now.'' I looked down on my ring finger and smiled. I forgot the ring intentionally, I can remember the day he gave it to me.

Flashback

I was reading a novel when my oh so lovely husband-to-be barged into my room without even knocking.

''There is a thing we call ''knocking'''' I glared at him.

''Just take these'' He rolled his eyes and threw a little box at me and walked out of my room.

I glared at the door he just walked out of and wish I could carry a grenade and throw it right at him so he could blow into a zillion pieces. I looked at the box and it is awfully shaped like a ring box. I opened it and saw a beautiful ring and stared at it with my mouth agape. There was a letter in the box, it read;

''this is your enagement ring, wear it'' -J

I placed the ring back in the box and on top of my vanity desk

I placed the ring back in the box and on top of my vanity desk. I sure as hell ain't gonna wear that ring. It's not like he will wear his so why should I bother but I will wear it when I am out.

End of flashback.

I looked at his hands and saw a ring on his finger and just sighed. The ding of the elevator saved me from his stare, I walked out and to the receptionist and asked about our tour for today and she said she would be right here. I pulled out my phone from my purse and called my employees and asked where they were and ordered them to get here in 5 minutes top. I turned around to call Jack but didn't see him, where did that idiot go to now?, I thought.

I walked out of the hotel and stood beside our rented car and plugged in my headphones into my phone and scrolled to my songs and decided to choose ''suckers'' by the Jonas brothers. I hummed along with the song and saw people staring at me or rather at my back with their hands over my mouth, I turned around to see what was so intriguing and saw Jack on his knee with my ring in his hands.