TROUBLE

[Amanda's P.O.V]

SHOCK.
Definition: the mixture of surprise and disbelief you have when something unexpected happens, especially something bad or frightening.

In my case, it's frightening because I never in my wildest dream thought I would get married or even engaged to an arrogant peacock but I have the worst luck in the entire world.

I looked at Emma and saw her drooling over the guy standing next to ''name that shan't be called'' if I wasn't surprised right now, I would have played cupid but that would have to be kept aside for now.

My dad nudged me to go and stand beside Jake but I stood frozen for a while because I couldn't just move my body and I was liking the idea of not moving, he might be attractive but he's a damn asshole and I sure as hell ain't gonna marry one.

''What's wrong, Amanda?'' My dad asked.

''Go and stand beside him, Ammy'' Emma said

''Amanda is everything all right with you?'' Brie asked with distaste.

''I'm sorry but I cant do this, no offence to you Mr and Mrs Stanford but your son isn't someone I would like to spend my entire life with, please excuse me''

All I heard were the gasps of my parents, David and the smug smile on Brie's face, which made me conclude she never liked me in the first place or this sham of a marriage and I actually don't care anymore, I ain't gonna sell my soul to the devil. Peace out, suckers!!!!

''Amanda, come back here right this instant'' My mom all but yelled and followed me outside.

''You're getting married to him whether the devil likes it or not, if not I'll ask Brenda too, i don't think that's a bad idea either right seeming you're becoming ungrateful and I sure as hell know i didn't raise a spoiled brat so listen good and listen well, if you don't get married to Jake, I'll relinquish your position and hand it over to Brenda and you sure as hell know I can do it and your dad isn't going to save you from this. This is a chance for our companies to merge and grow and you're going to spoil that, do you hear me?''

Now you know where i got my attitude from but Brenda is sure as hell not going to take over my position in the company. I worked my ass for that position and she cant just do that.

''Mom but why? You don't even know him--''

''and you do?''

''Yes mother, i do. I didn't do what i did just because i felt like it and Brenda isn't taking my spot from me''

''Then just go back inside and apologize for your rude behaviour and i don't care about what happened between you and him, now GO!''

''yes mother''

****
This is another chapter, I'm sorry i didn't post, lets just say i was busy but I'm back and better than ever and before i update the story more, I'm going to update all the chapter from the beginning so bear with me.

Tell me what you think of this chapter.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.