TOUR 1

Listen to Dancing With A Stranger by Sam Smith and Normani.

Read

Vote

Share

-----------

Amanda's POV

I woke up to a hand round my waist, I gasped and tried to move my body so I could free myself and before you can say ''mu-gger'', I was turned over and felt a huge weight on me, I looked up and saw Jack staring at me, '' what are you doing on my bed and in my room?'' I inquired from him.

''You asked me to sleep beside you and I didn't want to sleep on that couch so......" He gestured with his fingers at our predicament and I glared at him.

''So if I ask you to put your hands in fire, you would do so? What is wrong with you and why did you do a 360 turnaround on me, you know what why don't you just get off of me''

''I kinda like our position right now, you know we could stay like this for a little while ad then maybe we could, y'know'' He winked at me. I felt disgusted at his comment and pushed him off the bed and might I add, hard. I heard a oomph and saw him sprawled out on the floor with a shocked expression on his face. I am sorry but I couldn't help it when I started laughing and I forget I was on the edge of the bed when I pushed him off, I fell right on top of him with my hair sprawled all over his face. He wrapped his arms 'round my waist and I pushed my hair out of my face.

I brought my face to his face and looked at his eyes, I felt his hand get more tight around my waist, his face was so close to mine, If I just moved a little my lips would touch his pink luscious lips. I wonder how it will feel on mine, how his tongue will feel against mi- what the hell am I thinking about? I can't believe that I wanted to kiss him. You know you want to, don't pretend. My subconscious pointed out, I pushed myself off of him and walked to the bathroom. I need to get ready, tomorrow we are officially opening the branch here in Nigeria and today, we have a tour with the other employees so we can go sightseeing. It is supposed to start by 11am and it's just 9am.

I immediately turned on the shower and got in. I spent a maximum of 30mins in the bath, I walked to my closet and chose a simple blue shirt, matching jeans and bag with a pair of sandals. I don't know how they dress over here so I just decided on that. It isn't how I usually dress but it is better than nothing.

Amanda's choice, simple but elegant

I walked out of my closet and to my vanity desk, I did a minimum amount of makeup which just sums up to a nude makeup with my hair up in a bun with little strays poking out no matter how many times I put them in place. I looked for my bag to put my phone, lipstick, handkerchief, my room key, some money. I wore my sunglasses and called out for Jack to hurry because we would be late since it was 10:36am. I looked around for my powerbank because I am pretty sure my battery will be low with the amount of pictures I will take. I found it on my bed and turned around to call Jack.

''Jack, where are y-'' I couldn't finish my sentence but damnnnnnnnn.......

what jack is wearing and he looks smoking hottttt!!!! Hot asf.

''Close your mouth, Amanda, you might catch a cold'' He winked at me and I glared at him and walked to the door with him on my tail.

Let this tour go smoothly, please.

I thought.

------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the first part of the tour so I don't know if I mentioned about Jack getting Amanda a ring and I am to lazy to go and check, bad author but she does have a ring and she is wearing it even though she doesn't want to mention it, y'know she hates Jack but anyway, read, follow and vote.

Most importantly, share.

And a big thank you to all of you who waited for this chapter, I have exams so I can't really update everyday. To all the people who shared, voted and read my book, A BIG F^CKING THANK YOU!!!! I know 131 reads isn't much but I am grateful. Thanks so much, love y'all.

- Effy_cool.