five

Back to normal point of view:

After my class finished I made my way over to the cafeteria trying to spot a familiar someone with curly hair and after a while I finally saw him coming over to me.

"So this is the cafeteria." Jake stated.

"Yup pretty much. How'd you like it?"

"Hmm......- he pretends to think for a while- I think it's nice." He says smiling a little.

"Well come on we aren't just going to stand here FOREVER!" I exclaim.

"Come on let me take you to my table." I say as I make my way towards my usual table with Ivy sitting there waiting for me.

"Hey Ivy sorry I made you wait, I also wanted to introduce you to my new friend, his names Jake. He transferred today." I said.

"Sup Jake I'm Ivy, nice to meet you."

"Hi." Jake said.

"So you're new huh?" Ivy asked.

"Uhhh..... Yeah...why?" Jake asked confused.

"Well you see Jake there are some things in school that you should know."

"Such as....?" Jake asked waiting for ivy to elaborate.

"Well for one: never and I mean NEVER eat the cafeteria mashed potatoes, rumor has it they're not just potatoes." Ivy said shuddering.

"That's it?" Jake asked confused more than ever now.

"That's just one of the many many things you shouldn't do."

"Well fill me up." Jake said sitting down beside Emerald and listening to Ivy with his full attention now. "Go on..."

"Well another thing is that you should never- not even in your craziest of dreams – want to make the P.E teacher mad at you. He'll come up with the worst punishment like: mopping the whole court or cleaning the bleachers or possibly something else that will make you regret ever making him mad."

"Wow now that is something I'll actually remember, continue."

"Also you see that girl over there- she said pointing at a girl with blonde hair- that's Mackenzie, the schools resident popular girl who gets what she wants. Small piece of advice stay away from her and don't mess with her and you'll be okay." Ivy said looking dead serious.

"Wow...okay then I'll do my best...uh... I guess."

"So what's next period?" I asked Ivy.

"Oh....next period is P.E and funny thing is you have it too. What about you Jake, what's your next period?"

"Umm...well... lets see.....- Jake says looking at his time table- my next period is ...huh that's cool I have P.E too!" Jake said excitedly.

"Well I'm prepared to die." Emerald said dramatically while falling back to rest her back against the chair.

"So who is this feared P.E teacher you guys told me not to mess with anyway?" Jake asked.

"Well you see he is this 5'81/2 , half Korean/American ,21 year old teacher named Min Yoongi, but everyone calls him mr.Min." Emerald explains.

"o-oh, wow, I thought he'd be some 39 year old grumpy dude who hates life but, that discretion makes him sound like a 21 year old who is trying to get through life."

"Just don't let his size fool you he can be scary when he wants to be." Ivy said.

"Yeah okay." Jake replies.

*Bell rings*

"Well I guess we should get going don't want to be late now do we?" Emerald asked.

"After hearing how scary he can get, no thank you." Jake said laughing.

And then the trio made their way to the gym not wanting to be late on the first day.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Well fist off I am so sorry for not updating often it's just that I really have no inspiration what so ever so it gets really hard for me to write. But I'm not making excuses I promise to at least try to update more often. But seriously tho people bts' new comeback was soooo good their song Idol broke so many records and is now the MV with the most views within the first 24 hours. With a whopping 56.2 million views breaking Taylor Swift's previous record. I am honestly so proud.

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK!!!! Little baby turns 21 today meaning he is finally legal and can drink in America!!! YAY!! Honestly words cannot describe how happy I am seeing him grow up from a shy 15year old that wouldn't even shower when his hyungs were awake to a confident, strong, kind hearted and adorable man. You make me smile on days I feel like shit just watching you laugh makes me laugh you inspire me every day to achieve me goals and dreams. Maybe one day if I ever get to meet you I'll tell you how much support you give us army's but for now knowing you love us and are happy is all that matters . happy birthday jungkook we love you.

Also if anyone got confused in the last chapter it was in Jay's point of view I'll be switching from his pov to Emeralds pov from time to time.

(for those of you who are not familiar with yoongi this is how he looks like.)

Don't forget to listen to the song at the beginning it's really good.

Signing out,

Noor.