Come Here

Chapter 11

"I'm telling you, you need to see a healer."
Harry mutters as they walk down the hallway.
Ginny sighs of annoyance.
"I'll get there when I'm ready." She says as she knocks on her eldest sons door.
Theres no reply.
"James?" She asks softly. The door opens and a tired looking James comes out.
"He's in there."
He mutters at the sight of his parents.
He turns around and goes back into his room, where his brother was fast asleep on his bed.
A small smile appears on Ginny's lips at the sight of her son.
"Albus, sweetie. Wake up." She whispers into his ear as she sits besides him.
With in no time he is awake. He was always a light sleeper. He rubs his eyes and puts his glasses on. A confused look passing over his face as he see's both of his parents in the same room. Not saying a word to each other.
Ginny sighs as Harry sits besides her. James stays standing with his arms crossed, avoiding both of his parents eyes. Ginny sighs as she realizes its no use trying to get to him.
"I.... I know that neither of us have been.... The bet parents lately and we have both been acting stupid but we want you to know that we both love you so much." Albus nods. James still doesn't look at them.
"A... And I know how hard this is for the two of you. We should have helped you. We should have been there for you. Instead of wallowing in our own stupidity." Al's lips twitch.
"You got that right." Mutters James.
Ginny ignores his comment.
"What I'm saying is.... That your father and I are both so sorry of how we've been treating you." Albus puts a hand on her shoulder.
"Its fi-"
"No. Its not fine." Cuts in Harry.
"We've been practically ignoring you and... and we've been-"
"Dad its fine. I swear." Says Albus as he stands up. Harry, mid rant, smiles.
"Really?"
"Of course. Every couple has issues. Yours just happened to peak at the worst time." Harry rolls his eyes, but his smile brightens.
"Come here."
Albus stands up and throws himself into his dads arms. Both Ginny and Harry smile even brighter.
"James?" Asks Ginny as she stands up and looks at him.
He stands still, his arms crossed and his eyes hard.
But after one look at his mothers pleading look he mutters "Oh what the hell" and hugs her.

**********

Hey guys. I've been SuPeR busy with life. I know your all siting there laughing at me or rolling your eyes at me or something like that but its true. Anywho since I haven't had as much time to update as I should I just want to tell you that if you asks for and update it might come quicker;)