The doll's house-introduction

"My recent discovery is that of the so called haunted house in the middle of the forest" the recorded tape blared out , it was rusher fuzzy and low but held such precious information .
"It will be referred to as the doll house for reasons I will explain later in the written description , for now I will record how I got there "
After a long pause the tape continued .
"At first I was only curious about the forest that no one dared go into for people went missing , my curiosity has always been like this since I was a young child" then the male voice chuckled and coughed , "well as I said I walked into the forest with nothing but a camera , a notebook and the clothes on my back" another chuckle ," I didn't even remember to bring water with me ."
There was yet another long pause , the silence filling the candle lit and small room , a soft sigh escaped someone's lips and the recording started up again , " now I went there after sun down , quite reckless I know .. But it was when all the ' disappearances' happened so it was my best chance"
The record starts going on and on about what the forest was like and all that . Someone groaned in frustration and threw the recorder at the wall , smashing it to small pieces .
"hmph" a quiet voice could be heard , then someone started shifting through papers upon papers , finding a tape .
The tape was played in the small tv at the edge of the room , a young man in his early twenties was there , dirty blonde hair falling over his dark brown eyes , the one watching winced slightly , the young man started filming his path as he walked , whistling , "now as you can see the path is normal , after a while you will notice a variety of footsteps " he said and pointed the camera down at the dark dirt with leaves and twigs here and there "these look like adult prints and these are younger ones , these look like large animal paws and these ones look like children's prints" , he then pointed to all prints in turn and followed them .
The camera wandered around the trees , some clawed , some bent , others had initials and small carvings , what was most disturbing was the blood splattered here and there in odd swirls and drawings , the young man dropped the camera for a second but quickly picked it up again , he pointed the camera to some words and read them out loud "no trespassing , keep out , stay away , you are next sir" the last one mad him gasp and drop it again , the one who was watching chuckled , amused .
"I'm n-not sure if it's directed to me or it's just a coincidence " he said , his heart must've been racing .
Once he was over his initial shock he continued walking "I honestly don't know what I'm up against , it could be a prank or a cult or something " he mumbled following the blood trails and footprints , a distant howl can be heard as the sky got darker , he looked for a flashlight but didn't find one , he went by camera light instead .
He started shivering , his teeth clattering so loudly it was recorded "I-it's rather chilly and I saw children footsteps so I'm feeling slightly worried now and the howls aren't making it any better , could be wolves around here .." He mumbled and walked , his footsteps crunching as he reached a gravel pathway .
He kept walking , and walking , and walking .
It was quite a tedious process ..
After what seemed like hours he finally froze in front of an odd house.
It looked abandoned yet quite taken care of , the lawn was even and there was a chair on the front porch with a book beside it , inside was dark inside but there were eyes bopping in and out .
The young man walked on the stone pathway , there seemed to be well toys lying around , bubble soap and jump rope and a knife or two...1
He flinched a bit and walked to the door "I now know it isn't abandoned" he said in a low voice " that there is someone or some people who are or have been here not too long ago"
He walked to the chair and looked over the cushion that had golden swirls on the dark material and then to the book , oddly it was one of the current best sellers "it would seem someone still lives her , the book is only about half way done " he whispered , then the door creaked and the screen went dark.