The doll chapter 4 : Versuvious

The pages covered in blood droplets , splotches all over ,the words barely readable , the papers scattered out as the chapter was pieced together .

" after that she simply said 'my sunshine came' and that's when I got curious"

Viviana was only standing by the stairs that day , Master and the rest of the family were out on some sort of trip to a party or a get together of sorts somewhere for about a week or so . They didn't take Viviana this time and she was grateful for that.

She gladly stayed at the manor and didn't complain at all .. For she could see him without being interrupted by anyone .
To the rest of the servants it was obvious that she had taken quite the liking to the new male servant . They couldn't blame her , the boy was quite attractive .

He had luscious black hair that curled here and there , his face was quite pale but it suited him , his body was just so .. So .. She couldn't quite grasp at the words . But the most mesmerizing thing about him were those pale violet grey eyes , they were mysterious and the girl was quite interested in them . He wasn't that tall really or too short , and that smile .. Oh that smile made her heart skip a beat.

Often she would walk to the back gardens just too watch him work . He noticed this and nodded politely at her making her face flush deep crimson and smile for the first time in a long time . She had to hide her red face so she walked back inside and tried calming herself .

This would happen quite often really . Versuvious was no stupid man , he knew why she was doing this and well .. He really wished that he could talk to her instead of just nod and smile from afar .

On Tuesday Viviana was sitting outside in the grass , looking up at the sky with closed eyes and allowing herself a moment of peace and quiet and relaxation .
She didn't notice the handsome young man walking behind her with a smile. He walked over in front of her and held something behind his back , then he cleared his throat .
Viviana's snapped open , squealing she toppled over backwards , he laughed at this . His laugh gave her butterflies and a large urge to giggle .

" sorry for uh scaring you miss" he said , his voice was sweet and kind and he had a lovely smile too. she sat up and moved her hair out of her hair and giggled a little " o-oh don't worry about it "

After that he sat in front of her and they talked , at some point he held a rose to her , it was blood red , the color was beautiful .

This went on for quite a few days and the two just grew closer with every second . Everyday she slept with a smile and pleasant dreams , she hasn't been this happy for years .. And of course things like this just don't last all that long.

Master and the rest returned a few days later and her good mood slowly went away . Not only did he abuse her more but he refused to let her outside and she barely got to see Versuvious , only glimpses through the window .

Again she stared to feel depressed , more depressed than before that is .

But she finally found the chance !

One night as she laid in her bed and looked out the small barred up window to the crescent moon she hear soft knocking on the door , frowning she got up and opened the door slightly " V-Versuvious..?"
The boy , hair messy from tossing and turning , smiled at her " I hope I was not being a nuisance to you .. But I couldn't bear not seeing you for so long.." He said quietly , his face slightly pink .

Viviana blinked and tilted her head but she also couldn't bear not seeing him so she smiled "do you want to come inside ?" She asked , he shook his head " I .. I wanted to take you outside actually .." He said , her smile widened and she nodded " sounds lovely"