Chapter 3

A/N:Warning. Strong language. That's it

Sarah POV

"Sarah, are you ok?" Ethan asked me. I just sat there pondering in my head what I should do. I really couldn't lose my job and if we got caught I'd probably would. "But, He said that you have the entire night alone. To yourselves." Well, He did say that. The pull in my chest got stronger and the heat in my core got hotter. I can't hold it back any longer and if I tried I would definitely end up getting arrested or expelled for public indecency. With that last thought I slowly started to lean in, trying to have at least some form of passion and romance in what's to come. Ethan noticed me leaning and started to get nervous, but leaned in too. My eyelids started to drop and we got closer to each other. We were now centimeters apart. I could feel his breath on my lips and it made me shiver.

Finally, after what felt like forever, our lips touched gently. It was soft kiss, but it felt amazing. His lips were soft and smooth. A couple of seconds later we separated and stared into each other's eyes. His face is so incredibly red I could swear he was going to explode.

"Wow, that happened." He whispered awkwardly. "There's more where that came from. Much more." I whispered seductively. "Wait, Huh?" He asked. "Sorry in advance if I hurt you." He didn't have anytime to question what I said since I swept all of the books and papers in between us onto the floor and tackled him onto the bed, pinning down by holding his wrists.

Third POV
CRINGE LEMON WARNING!! CRINGE LEMON WARNING!!

Sarah pinned Ethan to his bed and kissed him roughly as she straddled his lap. Ethan gasped in shocked and mild pain as Sarah accidentally used some of her vampire strength when she gripped his wrist. It didn't hurt to much, but it stung and Ethan knew he'd have bruises in the morning. Sarah eagerly made out with the nerdy boy though it was more one sided since Ethan had no idea what he was doing and couldn't keep up with the dark skinned vampire. Sarah licked Ethan's lips asking for entry, but since he didn't know that he didn't open his mouth.

This frustrated Sarah causing her to grind her knee against Ethan's member. He groaned and she took this chance to shove her tongue into his mouth and explore the new territory. She licked all over and around his mouth causing him to groan in pleasure. When she was done he returned the favor and licked all around her mouth. The two then swirled their tongues around each other's. Sarah then left Ethan's mouth and started to kiss, lick and nibble on his neck. Ethan bit his lip trying to keep in his moans but a few escaped.

"S-Sarah. Wha...what's g-going on?" Ethan managed to stutter out through his heavy breathing. Sarah detached herself from the boy's neck and multiple hickeys could be seen. "Something I've wanted for a while now and I know you want it too so just sit back and let me do the work for now." She replied then ripped his shirt open. He squeaked in surprise lifting his head. "Hey, I liked that shirt!" Sarah simply pushed him back down and said, "I'll buy you another one." She then proceeded to kiss all over her lovers chest as she palms his crotch.

Ethan could no longer hold in the moans that now spilled from his mouth. Sarah slowly trailed her tongue down his body and to his waist. Then she unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. Pulling them down the Sarah could now see the very noticeable tent in Ethan's underwear. She cooed and slowly jerked him off through the thin fabric causing Ethan to groan and slightly arch his back. Sarah then hurriedly pulled down his underwear and took in the sight of his semi hard member.

"Whoa! Who new you'd be hiding this thing under those spaceship drawers huh." She said as she continued to jerk him off. Ethan moaned at the feeling of her small warm hand and smooth skin rubbing against his manhood. Not wasting any time Sarah placed the head in her mouth and started sucking. Ethan gasped in shock and pleasure. As Sarah sucked on the tip she rubbed his shaft. Ethan placed his hand on the back of her head and slightly tried pushed her deeper. Sarah was gonna resist since she honestly didn't know too much of what she was doing, but that little voice in the back of her head didn't let her. It told her to let Ethan push her deeper, to deep throat him and gag on his member. Of course to her better judgment her body listened. Ethan removed his hand and she started to bob her head furiously on his dick.

Ethan moaned loudly and hearing his pleasure caused Sarah to moan as well which sent vibrations into his body. Sarah took Ethan down her throat and held it there. She chocked and gagged but was determined to held Ethan's member in her mouth as long as she could. After about thirty seconds Sarah took Ethan's cock out of her mouth. She jacked his spit slicked organ off quickly as she licked and sucked his balls. Ethan looked down and saw Sarah looking up into his eyes. Her eyes were half lidded and darker than usual, she was completely taken over by lust. Sarah moved back to his member and started sucking again. Slurping, chocking and gagging as she impaled her throat on his prick again and again. Her spit covered Ethan's member and clung to her lips and chin. It was clear she was eager and incredibly excited about what she, what they, were doing.

Suddenly Ethan started to breath harder. His panting became quicker and more frantic. He clenched his fists, gripping the sheets. "S-s-Sarah, I'm g-gonna. I'm gonna." Ethan stuttered, not even able to finish his sentence. Despite this Sarah understood completely and bobbed her head faster. Ethan bucked his hips up and came. Shooting rope after rope of white hot cum down her throat and filling her mouth. Sarah's eyes rolled upwards and she moaned. She absolutely loved the taste of his hot spunk on her tongue. She was able to swallow most of it, but some spilled and dribbled out the corner of her mouth and down her chin.

A couple of seconds later Ethan was done cumming and Sarah released his dick with a wet pop. She used her finger to scoop up the excess cum and seductively lick it off as Ethan watched, mesmerized by her actions. She smirked at him and slid off her jacket.

"That was delicious Ethan, definitely gonna need more later, though right now you have more.....important things to tend to." She said as she slowly lifted her shirt.

That will be the end to this chapter. Hope you didn't hate the cringey half lemon too much. Until next time. See ya peoples!! PS:I have a new MBAV book out. Warning the characters are a lot different from their weapons usual personalities, but it's for the plot. Check it out and tell me if I should continue.