Chapter 4

If you thought the cringe was over then you're completely wrong. The continuation of the cringy lemon will continue! *Please note that it's so cringy it hurts. Especially the dialogue. Thank you.*

Third POV

Sarah and lifted her shirt over her head, revealing her black lace bra, and dropped it on the floor. She then reached behind her and unclipped the bra, letting it too fall to the floor. Ethan couldn't help but stare at the two wonderful globes. He always knew they were big considering Sarah had a habit of wearing tight shirts, but he never thought he'd get the chance to see them in real life. But here they are, sitting right in front of him.

"Are you gonna touch them or are you just gonna keep staring?" Sarah asked snapping Ethan out of his thoughts. He sat up and tentatively grabbed Sarah's breasts and squeezed slightly, causing his partner to lightly moan. Feeling a bit more confident, Ethan started to squeeze and grope Sarah harder and in response she moaned louder. Ethan then wrapped one arm around her waist and put her right nipple in his mouth, sucking lightly. Sarah leaned her head back in pleasure as her arms wound themselves around Ethan's neck and her fingers running through his brown locks. She moaned again as Ethan started sucking harder and nibbling on her nipple. His other hand had trailed down her smooth stomach and was now gently rubbing her womanhood through her pants causing Sarah to throw her head back in pleasure and moan even louder.

Ethan then switched breasts. Suckling Sarah like a baby. He then flipped them over and started kissing, sucking and biting the valley between her boobs as his hands kneaded and roughly massages them, moving in rough circular motions. Ethan started trailing his tongue down the dark vampires body. When he got to her pants he used his teeth to unbutton them. Unfortunately he had to use his hands to pull them down, but that didn't matter as he quickly got to work using his hand on Sarah's pussy, rubbing her through her soaked panties.

"Mmmmmmhh~" Sarah moaned and arched her back. "Stop teasing and start licking already!" She yelled. Ethan obeyed her command and pulled her panties off, revealing her dripping entrance. He licked her outer lips the licked the slit itself. Sarah light moaned at this, but then her eyes widened and she let out a guttural groan when the nerd shoved his tongue inside of her. "Ohhhhhh, fuck~!" She moaned. Ethan continued to lick and slurp at her insides, looking for that special bundle of nerves that he learned about in sex Ed.

After some more moaning and digging around he finally found and attacked her clit with his teeth and tongue while fingering her pussy. This made Sarah practically scream in pleasure as her entire body tensed. However Sarah wasn't too interested in oral at the moment. She wanted one thing.

"You can eat me out later babe, for now just shove that meat stick into me!" Sarah urged. Ethan sat up and placed his member at her lower lips. Ethan slowly pushed into her. Once he was a third of the way in he felt the hymen. He pulled back the slammed himself into her, breaking her hymen and making her scream in pain and pleasure. "OHHH SHIT, YES!! POUND ME~!!" Sarah yelled and Ethan complied. As a vampire, even if she's just a fledgling, Sarah could take a beating so Ethan wasted no time in pounding his lover hard and fast. The only sounds that was heard was skin slapping together and the panting and moaning of the couple.

"Fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK!! YES POUND MY NEEDY PUSSY~!!!" Ok scratch that, mostly what's heard is Sarah's screaming and cursing. Sarah's panting suddenly started get lighter and faster. Instead of the long screaming moans they were now short cute little moans the came out with every breath. If you don't know women's behavior during sex this means she's going to cum. And cum she did. Her walls tightened and convulsed around Ethan's member. He stopped thrusting and waited for her to finish. He didn't want to cum just yet as he was having too much fun.

Once Sarah's orgasm was done Ethan slowly started again. Sarah moaned since she was already sensitive and started clenching her stomach and vagina muscles, trying milk all of the seed out of Ethan's testicles. After a few more minutes of thrusting and pumping in and out of the chocolate flavored fledgling Ethan could feel a pull in his lower stomach.

"Nnngh-Sarah, I'm gonna-." She cut him off by hooking her legs behind him and pushing him further in. "I'm me. Paint my insides white." She said. Ethan gave one last push and buried himself deep within Sarah's cunt, letting his load fill her up causing Ethan to sigh in relief. With one last kiss Sarah's favorite nerd collapsed next to her as his seed dripped out of her core.

"That....was....amazing!" Sarah exclaimed tiredly. "Yea." Was all the exhausted Ethan could mumble before falling asleep. Sarah smiled and kissed Ethan on the cheek before cuddling into his side and too falling asleep.

Sheesh, it's been a while! Finally got this out. If you wanna know the reason this hasn't been updated in so long, it's because I'm an asshole. I make stories then take forever to update them. So yea. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye!!