Chapter 5

Ethan POV

*RING!!!!!*

Ugh! Stupid alarm clock. I reached over to shut it up only for my hand to land on something soft and squishy. Weird. I squeezed it and got a moan so I naturally, I instantly popped up and looked down. Right next to me was a nude Sarah. My body froze up and my breathing hitched. 'What is she doing here?! Why is she naked!? What happened!?' I thought in panic. Sarah chose that time to start to wake. She sighed and grunted a few times before rising up. After a few blinks she looked around and spotted Ethan. When our eyes met I started to sweat nervously. When she saw me her eyes instantly clouded with lust and she liked her lips.

"Uhh, Sarah-" I tried to speak, but she cut me off with a hungry kiss. I was too shocked to really do anything. I mean, can you blame me. I have a hot girl, the girl of my dreams no less, shoving her tongue into my mouth and pretty much licking the slob out of my mouth and into hers. I know that sounds disgusting, but it feels absolutely amazing. Sarah started to drag her hands down my body and to my.....happy place. You know where that is. I grabbed her wrist before she could reach it and broke the kiss.

"Um, Sarah. We can't exactly do that now." I said. Sarah whined and kept trying to push her hand and kiss me, but I held out. "No Sarah. What if my parents are home? Plus we have school." She whimpered some more, but reluctantly got off. "You're no fun." She pouted. "No, I just don't want my mom or dad, or worse my little sister to see us going at it." I said. "The risk is what makes it so fun though." Sarah purred seductively. "Sheesh, Sarah what's gotten into you?" I asked. "Not that I'm complaining of course." I hurriedly added. She sighed and explained the whole succubus thing that the vampire council explained to her. The only thing I could say was.

"You guys have a council?" She gave me a look. "Really? I'm practically begging you to fuck each and every one of my holes and that's what you're focused on?" She asked. "I'm trying to distract myself." I admitted sheepishly. "Why distract yourself when all you have to do is make sweet sweet love to me?" She asked straddling my waist. "Sarah!" I whisper shouted. "Ethan! Breakfast is almost ready, come on down!" My mom yelled down. Sarah stopped and sighed in irritation. "I will get some before we leave this house." Sarah said with promise in her voice before getting up and putting her clothes back on.

I sighed and followed her example. I tried not to look at Sarah's body, but she made extremely difficult. She made sure to let her breast sway when she bent down, to jiggle them when she put her bra back on. She also slid her panties on excruciatingly slow, like she was practically demanding me to stop her. When they were finally on she wedged the back of them in between her cheeks for a makeshift thong. Luckily I held out on touching her and got some pajamas on. I then sprayed some air freshener to get rid of the sex smell. Hopefully. Sarah and I then made our way down stairs and into the kitchen. Jane and my dad was sitting at the table eating breakfast while my mom was making two more plates.

"Hi Sarah!" Jane exclaimed with excitement. "Hey, Jane. How's it going?" Sarah replied. "Good." "I figured you were still here. Your parents called and asked if I knew where you were, but we had just gotten back a few moments ago." My mom said. "Hope you two didn't have too much fun last night." Naturally, that was my dad. "Unless you consider homework and studying 'too much fun' then we were pretty bored all night." Sarah responded with a laugh. 'This girl deserves an Oscar!' I mentally shouted. She was acting like we didn't have sex last night and she didn't try to seduce me just a few minutes ago.

"Would you like some breakfast Sarah?" My mom asked sitting down a plate. "Yes, thanks Mrs. Morgan." Sarah sat down at the table ave began to eat. "Ethan? Are you ok? You look like you've seen a ghost." My mom asked me. "Um, yea. I'm fine." I said sitting down while she put my plate in front of me. "Thanks." I said. She only nodded. After eating my parents went to work and Jane went to the park a few blocks away. "Welp, I need a shower. I'm visiting Benny today." I said a hurried up to my room. I grabbed the necessary ingredients for a good shower and went to the bathroom. When I got in I sighed in happiness. Hot water feels great after a long night of movement. You know, I thought I'd be saying that when I started working out.

"Hey." A voice whispered in my ear from behind. Naturally I did the only thing that came to mind. I screamed as loud as I could. When I was done I turned around, but was pushed up against the shower wall. In front of me stood a very naked and very wet Sarah Fox. Water dropped from her breast and cascaded down her smooth taught stomach so sexily that I shuddered from just watching it. Her hair was wet and matted to her forehead. She started to drag her fingers up and down my arms. Barely touching me making it seem like she was tickling me. Then there was her eyes. They glowed a yellowish green softly. Like she didn't want to kill me, but she definitely wanted to eat. I gulped.

"H-hey Sarah. What's up?" I asked nervously. "Did you forget what I said Ethan? I'm not letting you leave this house with getting some. Nows the perfect chance." She said stroking my member. I groaned softly while trying to think of away out of this. She kissed me then sunk to her knees. "Wait Sarah-" She stopped me by licking the head. "Shhhh. Just let me handle all the work."

Welp. It's back. Been a long time. Now the question is.......

Do you guys wanna read another lemon in the next chapter?