Chapter 6

Third POV

Ethan had always been on the bad end. He was on the bad end of bullying. He was on the bad end of the strength scale. He always drew the sort stick. Well, now he was the one the good end. Of Sarah's mouth. That was bobbing back and forth on his stick. If you caught my meaning. Yep, he's getting a blowjob from Sarah. Since he was a virgin up until last night he doesn't know if it's all girls or only vampire girls that suck this good, but he wasn't complaining. Unless moaning could be considered complaining.

Sarah, currently had his penis lodged in her throat and was hungrily swallowing, like she was trying to eat a sausage without chewing. She then reached up and started massaging his balls. Ethan jumped, but sunk deeper into pleasure soon after. Sarah dragged her tongue on the bottom of his shaft and squeezed his testicles a bit more. Ethan came with a shudder and his new girlfriend drank everything he gave her. She pulled back and licked her lips before standing.

"Come Ethan. Just once and we can go to school." Sarah said as she wiggled her butt at him. Her hands on the wall with the water hitting her back and making Ethan hard again. "Just once." He stated. "One more. That's all." Ethan nodded and grabbed her hips. He ran his hands up her smooth skin and gripped her breasts. Sarah moaned as he slid into her. Ethan closed his eyes, kinda surprised she was still so tight after last night. He slowly started trusting into her, trying to calm himself before speeding up. "Right there. God, yes~." Sarah groaned.

Once he felt that he wasn't going to explode after just a few seconds he moving faster. Only slightly though. He was more grinding into her than thrusting. Sarah loved the feeling of Ethan pushing himself into her, she clenched her snatch tightly. Ethan clenched his teeth at that, but didn't cum. He didn't want give in just yet. Although, they did have school in about an hour. With a mental sigh of depression, he grabbed Sarah by the shoulders and suddenly started pounding into her. Sarah gasped from the sudden change, but welcomed it wholeheartedly.

Skin slapped loudly against skin, water flew everywhere and moans and grunts could be heard from the Morgan's household bathroom. Luckily, everyone had left already. Sarah begged Ethan to go harder and faster to which he obliged as much as he could. Sarah was standing on her tippy-toes, her breasts swayed and jumped with each thrust and she could only let out short pants accompanied by high pitched moans. Ethan himself wasn't fairing too much better. His eyes were screwed shut, face contorted in concentration. His fingers dug into Sarah's hips almost painfully.

Both partners felt a ball of tension slowly build in thr pit of their stomachs. With each thrust and grind the ball grew tighter and tighter until it snapped. Sarah gushed around Ethan and he exploded into her core. He stayed buried inside of her, making sure to fill her up before pulling out. Sarah moaned as Ethan pulled out of her. He leaned back on the other wall while Sarah slowly dropped down to her knees.

"That was amazing." Sarah smiled at her boyfriend. Ethan smiled and laughed nervously. "Yea." He said. Sarah stood on shaky legs and smiled. "Alright, let's get ready for school." She said. "Yea, don't want our parents to get on our cases." He said and the two got washed up.

TimeSkip

"You did what?!" Benny yelled. "Shhhh! Shut up!" Ethan desperately said as he beat his friend in the head. "Bro. You're lying to me." Benny said. "Nope. Me and Sarah actually did it." Ethan said, still not completely believing it himself. "Dude, that's awesome!" Benny exclaimed then paused and started laughing. "What?" Ethan asked. "I can't wait to see Erica's reaction." Ethan gulped. "I forgot about her. How do you think she'll react?" He asked. "Leaning on a locker with an intimidating look?" Benny 'asked'. "She's behind me, isn't she?" Ethan asked. "Yup." Ethan winced and turned. Behind him was the blonde vampire with a glare that made him wilt.

"Hello nerd. Taller nerd, leave." Benny nodded and ran. "Traitor." Ethan mumbled. "You. Had sex. With Sarah." She said punctuating her words. "Um." Ethan stammered. "Hush! I'm talking." Ethan quickly shut his mouth. "Listen. I don't like this, but she's in love with you for some weird reason. So, what going to happen is that you, are going to treat her right and not hurt her. If you do, you'd wish her parents were the ones that got to you." Erica threatened. "Got it?" Ethan nodded enthusiastically. The blonde nodded and sped away. Ethan released a breath that he didn't know he was holding. "I'm gonna kill Benny."