Chapter 26

Camila's Pov

Where the fuck is the god damn bathroom. I don't think the engineery people made it in a very accesible location. 

I was walking up and down the strip mall, looking for a bathroom, becuase the beach bathroom was too crowded with half naked ladies. 

"Stop. If you scream, I shoot you. If you rebel, I shoot you. Get it?" I heard someone say, as I was walking through some old antique store, that nobody was in. 

I suddenly was pulled in by the person, and he led me out the door, myself in front of them, with thier arm around my neck, restricting me from looking back. NONE OF THESE STUPID ASS PEOPLE DO NOT REALIZE THAT IM BASICALLY BEING KID NAPPED. WHAT THE HELL. But then again, most of them are either high, or drunk, maybe even both. Once we got out of the strip, a bag got pulled over my head, and I was put in a trunk. This is honestly so fucking cliche, oh my god.

Lauren's Pov

We all decided it was a good choice to wait outside, until everyone got here with some weapons. Ashton and Gaby were digging through the car, finding good weapons.

"Pssst Lauren. Put this on." Ashton whispered, handing me a bandana.

"It'll hold back your hair, and plus it looks badass." The aussie added.

I tied the bright red bandana around my head, and looked over, and more and more cars were pulling in. 

It ended up being the rest of the gang. Demi brought some knives, crowbars, and bandanas, so we know whos who. We split up into the seperate groups we arrived in, making all of us elite. I didn't even realize Gaby was changed into a rolling stones muscle tee, jeans, and Doc Martens.

"I think we should enter from above, since we are the only ones that can climb." Ashton told all of us.

We climbed ontop of the house that we heard screaming from, and found an air vent. Once we were in, we saw it all. Camila, Ally, and Taylor, were laying naked, unconcious, on a mattress, Troy, and Siope were tied to chairs, also knocked out, and I think Niall and Jo are in other rooms. 

I felt Gaby tense up next to me. Staring at her girlfriend that was covered in blood and unconcious. Be fore I knew it, she crawled to the next opening, kicked through the vent, jumped out, and took out one of the gaurds. I saw the rage in her. She was beating the guy with the crowbar, until he couldn't move. I did the same, and Ashton followed. Right when we jumped out, more of our group showed up. It wasn't that high of a jump, about 8 feet maybe. Because there was nobody to jump on, we had to tuck and roll.

All the other groups were taking all the body gaurds into another room. They honestly weren't a matcj for us, they were out numbered.

"Lauren. Catch." Callum yelled, tossing me a rifle he had taken from one of the gaurds. It was honestly a full on brawl. 

I saw Gaby by the mattress, just leaning over Taylor, Camila, and Ally.

"They have my siblings. They have my siblings. I need to find them." I heard her say.

"Babe. Go look through all the rooms, and find them. I'll take care of them okay?"I told her.

She nodded and backed away.

Gaby's Pov

How could they do this to them. To Camila. To Ally. To Taylor. To us. I saw her face. Their steady breathing. Eyes shut. Nude body. I can't belive this. 

On my way out, I freed Troy and Siope, and they insisted on helping me find Niall and Jo.

There was a stair case going down to the basement. I feel like this was a secret mental hospital. Or a secret prison. We ran into one gaurd that looked so terrified.