sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 4

My mom sat behind me brushing my hair. She hasn't done this in a long time and it brings a feeling of comfort to me. "Today is going to be stressful but if you keep your head held high and try not to show off your powers too much it won't be completely awful." I nod my head to her words not questioning why. After a few moments she puts the brush down and sighs

"There are a few rules I need you to follow for however long we stay here.
Number 1: No setting anyone on fire
Number 2: No fighting
Number 3: No skipping class
Number 4: Do not send anyone into another dimension. I'm not listening to some parent mouth.
Number 5: Do not send anyone to the dark dimension
Number 6: Do not leave anyone in the dark dimension or in any dimension!
Number 7: No boys.
Number 8: Keep that mouth in cheek.
Number 9: Keep ya little friend under raps. They don't need to be running no test on you or trying to provoke you.
Number 10: Keep watch over your siblings. Stay together. If somebody got a problem with one of you-" I cut her off "Then they got problem with all of us. I know ma, and her name is Morgana." I quickly mumble the last part putting the diamond studs in my ears. I don't know why she had such a problem with her, she's just a tiny evil spirt that takes up residence in my mind, body and soul. Granted the last time I let her out she set my house on fire but it was justifiable. "I don't give a damn what her name is! Keep. Her. Under. Wraps." even when she talks through her teeth you can still hear that accent. I give her a reassuring smile "ok maman tu n'as pas besoin de t'inquiéter, que tout?" she gives me a small glare "Yes that's all and If you get caught after they get finished with you, you got me to worry about. Now look at me." I gulp at her threat flinching at the painful memory from the last time I didn't listen to her warnings and I turn around to face her. She bends down so we're eye to eye "Be safe and have fun, make some friends while you're at it you know you need some." she says I scuff and she holds her hands up in defense, turning around, and walking away "Don't be mad cause I'm right." then mumbles "Love you!" she shouts as she closes the door "Love you too." I shout back.

I grab my pink lace up heels and slip them on while I sit on my bed "One more thing." I turn my head to see me mom just as she throws two something "Your brother already left breakfast is on the table and your bike is in the front. Love you, bye." she shuts the door again and I catch whatever she threw feeling something cold in my hands. I turn it around and see my phone-did she just say bike? I open my hands to see a gold painted key, with a black holder, and my written in cursive on the top. She did not! I slip on my watch and stuff everything I need in my bag plus my gloss, zip it, and run to the front yard "Oh! My! God!" I scream running to the Suzuki Hayabusa 2018 all black model standing perfect in our driveway.

Please be mine

Please be mine. Please be mine. Please be mine. I kiss the key for good luck and place the key into the ignition, didn't think I'd ever utter this phrase, oh god it fits! I turn the key to the words on and it. Freakin. Starts! "Mom I love you!" I scream at the top of my lungs before backing out and driving off.