ᎠᏆNNᎬᎡ ᏔᏆᎢᎻ ᎠᎪᎠᎠY

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ

I find myself on the couch waiting for mom to come home, she's typically comes home from her break at 5:30

I find myself on the couch waiting for mom to come home, she's typically comes home from her break at 5:30. I haven't seen Zeke or Uriah since lunch they have yet to come home and I just want to make sure they're okay before Lauren comes to get me. It's kind of weird that my principal invited me to dinner at his house but I was so lost in my own head I didn't object.

The clock turns to 5:56 and in walks Zeke and Uriah both stumbling and laughing pretty loud. Uriah is the first to see me "Trissy! Trissy! Tris!" he slurs as he stumbles over to me. Yay he's drunk. He crashes on top of me but I manage to roll him to side side and he lays face down on the couch. He mumbled something unintelligible into the grey cushion with an eye roll I get up and roll him so his face is up and he can breath. I watch my brother Zeke climb the stairs holding tightly onto the railing "And where have you two been?" I question but it's not him who answers me "Party. It was great." as Uriah is speaking he nearly rolls off the couch so I have to catch him and put him back on it. "A party, it's your first day, how on Earth did you get invited to a party?"

I watch his face start to turn colors and run to get the trash can so he can puke. "Girls like us." he mumbled before putting his guts into the tiny bin. "Of course."

I grab him a bottle of water from the fridge and some Tylenol I hear a car beeping outside and hurry the conversation along "When you stop puking drink this. I'll be back later to deal with you two."

I hear Zeke door slam shut and a thud above my head meaning he didn't make it to the bed. He's a much better drinker then Uriah, he doesn't go overboard every single time so he'll be fine. "Where you going all pwetty?"

"I'm going to a dinner at the Matthews house, my phone is charged call me if it's an emergency anything less and I'll make sure to wake you up with my trumpet tomorrow morning. Love you."

I make my way to the door as more impatient beeps are heard from the driveway. "I'm coming damn it!" I shout as I close the front door. In the drive way there's a soft pink and shiny Bugatti Fotos sitting outside. From the windshield I see Lauren sitting in the driver's seat with a grumpy expression.