Chapter One

Lilia's POV

I cringed as soon as my family started singing happy birthday. I was a shy girl, always had been and one of the things I hated most was been sung happy birthday. I mean who wants everyone staring at them whilst singing a song for them? Certainly not me. When they reached the end of the song I laughed and blew out all 17 candles. Finally one step closer to finishing school!

I trudged up the stairs and my legs ached just as much as my back hurt. I always ended up feeling sore at the end of the day. I turned the silver doorknob of my room and entered. the sky blue colour of the walls engulfed me into a feeling of warm and happiness. I looked across at the white dresser and on top my phone lit up. I walked over and looked at who was texting me.

Carly- Hey Who's finally 17?? ;) hope you had a good day! <3

I smiled at my best friends caring nature before typing back at a rapid speed

Lilia- Thanks Carlyyy I'm suprised you remembered it was my birthday considering how forgetful you are :)

I smirked at my message. Carly hated being called forgetful, even though it was 100% her. I placed the phone back onto the dresser and pulled back the doona on my bed and got in. My eyes flickered and then I fell asleep, slowly.

Harry's POV

I walked back into the room with a packet of chips. Niall immediantly jumped at me and returned to his spot with the chips. Niall and his food.

I tuned out as soon as the boys started talking about girls. Niall started blushing and I knew someone has spoken about his girlfriend he loves, and I mean LOVES. There isn't one second when Niall isn't talking or thinking about her. Her name is Marlee and they're perfect for each other, with their love for food.

Lilia's POV

I scrolled down on twitter until I saw a picture that Zayn Malik, one of the popular kids at school had posted. it was a picture of his whole 'gang' which included Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and the 'leader', Harry styles. They were at a beach, kicking around a soccer ball. The nicest ones in the group would probably be Liam and Niall.

Harry was in my primary school. he used to be one of my friends before he decided I was too 'girly' for him. I'm not even sure if he even remembers my name.

A/N - Sorry this is short but It's a start😂

From Scarlett xx