Chapter Five

Lilia's POV

I smooth out my shirt and fix my hair. I haven't been this excited and nervous since the day in year 5 when I tried out the for the main part in the school play.

"Lilia, Harry's here!'" my embarrising mother shouts out from downstairs.

I quickly take a last glance at myself in the mirror. Nice curls. Check. Lipgloss on. Check. Phone in bag. Check.

I make a little mental check list in my head. I hear Mum start to yell up again, so I quickly slide out my bedroom door and gallop down the stairs. I've always dreamt of having a princess enterance, and I guess this is it. I'm almost at the bottom of the staircase when I trip on the last step, causing me to fall right into Harry.

"I know you love me, but I don't think I can hold you much longer!" He says and I go pink, as a picks me up, twirls me around and places me onto the ground.

Harry's POV

She blushes and kisses her mother goodbye. She looks amazing. I take her hand and lead her out the door.

The car engine starts and we start driving towards the cinemas. I try to start a conversation but I can't think of anything to say.

"So, how's school been for you?" She asks shyly.

"Good, but boring. Nothing exciting ever happens." I reply dramatically, flicking my curls out of my face. She laughs.

We continue to drive before I stop and park in the cinemas parking lot. I open the door for Lilia who thanks me politely and we go into the movies. I take her hand nervously, unsure of what she would do, but places her small hand securely into mine.

"2 large popcorns please, with 2 medium colas." She says to the woman at the counter. The woman puts the food onto the bench and she hands a $20 dollar note over. She hands me the popcorn and drink and smiles.

After the movie~

Lilia's POV

We arrive at my house and Harry stops the car. I'm about to get out of the car when Harry pulls me back. I can't tell what he's doing. Will he kiss me? I start freaking out inside my head, but the stress goes when he says "That was fun, we should do it again another time." I breath a silent sigh of relief and hug him, and finally get out of the car.