Chapter Six

Lilia's POV

It's Monday, and the last day of school. I really don't know why the school decided to have the last day on a Monday. My last class is art, and the whole class is counting down the 2 last minutes of school, until of course next year, but I don't want to think about school right now. I haven't quite finished packing my bag for the 'holiday thing' Niall invited me to.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1... YES!!" The class shouts out and runs out the door, leaving me trailing behind everyone by a good 40 metres. I keep getting pushed back and forth from everyone in the hallway rushing to get to the school doors. I spot Steph, Marlee and Carly at their lockers. I walk over to them and hug them all.

"Steph! I need to ask you something!" Carly squeals at Steph. Steph nods, as a signal for Carly to go on.

"Do you and Zayn like each other?" Carly asks raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe... Okay yes." Steph blurts out.

We laugh at her face, which is going bright red, and looking very nervous. As if Zayn had heard us talking about him, Zayn walks up to us and leans against the lockers.

"Hey, Steph, can I talk to you?" He looks at us, "Alone?" He says as if he means "Everyone go away, other than Steph!" And we walk away.

Zayn's POV

It's about time I ask Steph the question I've been waiting to ask her. I ask her friends to leave and turn to face her.

"Hey Steph." I say slowly.

"Hi!" She says back cheerfully.

"So, um. We've known each other for a while now and... well, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask stuttering.

"I- um. Yes, I'd love to!" She says and leans forward, and closes her eyes. I lean towards her and I feel the sparks between us. We pull away from eachother.

Steph's POV

I just kissed Zayn. I kissed a boy! I just kissed my boyfriend. Boyfriend. I like that word. Especially since it's MY boyfriend. I can hear the girls oooo-ing and aaaa-ing at us. The bubbles of excitement are fizzing up inside of me. I wrap my arms around Zayn and hug him.

"Steph, you busy on the holidays?" He asks.

"Nope" I say popping the p.

"Cool, so you can come to the hotel Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam, Marlee, Lilia and Carly then?" He asks casually.

I nod my head happily and kiss him on the cheek.

"I have to go, bye Zayn." I wave him goodbye and skip over to the girls.

"WHAT WAS THAT!" Lilia screams in excitement, louder than she planned to.

"Shhh! Guess who has a boyfriend?" I say winking.

"You do!!" They shriek and we jump up and down happily.

"Now I'm going home to pack for this hotel holiday." I tell them.

"You're coming? This is going to be so fun!" They all yell.

I hug them goodbye and walk away.

Lilia's POV

Steph having a boyfriend makes me extremely happy for her, although part of me is jealous and I don't know why. Maybe it's because that's what I want for Harry and I. Wait. Do I love Harry? Am I falling for Harry? Does he even like me? Well I think he does, or he wouldn't of asked me to the movies, which none of my friends know about. Yet. I might have a slight crush on Harry, but if I loved him, I wouldn't have to think about it, I'd just know. Right? I need to stop thinking so hard.

"Hey guys, I'm going to go now, I'll see you all tommorow." I say reffering to the hotel.

A/N~ Please vote! I hope I can get to 100 reads by the end of the month! Please comment if I'm going somewhere with this story, and if it's any good. ~ Scarlett xxx