Chapter Six - Pictures

You're insufferable!

After, Jughead asked Veronica the question he's had on his mind all day. Jughead look down at her and she meets his eyes but then looked away quickly.

'Maybe I shouldn't have asked her and just minded my business.', Jughead thought.

However before she could answer or respond they heard voices and foot steps towards the study.

Without warning Veronica grabs Jughead by the collar, pulls him into her father's closet quickly while walking backwards, and closing the door behind them. Even though the girl is short and probably only 5'0, She's strong. When walking backwards she trips on her heel they both tumble down to the floor, with jughead on top of her.

Jughead's hands are planted on the floor on both sides of her face and his body is laying directly on top of her. If his hands didn't stick out when she fell he would have ended up kissing her....again. Subconsciously, he didn't hate the idea of kissing Veronica.

But Jughead sweared to himself he couldn't ever kiss a Lodge ever again and you know the fact that he had a girlfriend that he was in love with. Jughead's face heats up as she groans and winces softly in pain. Just by being in this position Jughead could make his face turn red, but her groaning too makes it ten times worse.

"Veronica are you okay?", Jughead said softly. She's about to answer when they both hear the door open. She puts a finger to his mouth to motion him to be silent. He nods. Jughead tries to look any where else in the closet but can't keep his eyes off of her.

Jughead can't help but admit she is beautiful.

'Her eyes are soft and big like almonds and her smile is beautiful and mischievous in someways. Her silky hair is always in place even when it's not. She's brave and daring for someone who supposedly has been sheltered for all her life. The first time I saw her I said she looked like a raven-haired princess. It's still true.', Jughead thought to himself.

Even though Veronica's considered the prettiest girls in town by many, girls and guys a lot, Jughead wasn't interested in her. He preferred down to earth, girl next door type girls.

His stupid thoughts are interrupted when Hiram starts to talk to the person in the room.

"Are my drugs and info secure Hiram? I'm going into business with you. How do I know you aren't messy. You got caught and ended up in prison.", A male voice said.

"You think I keep any of our business here? Please Claudius I'm smarter than that.", Hiram replies.

"Mhmmm why did you leave New York so early?You were going to be there till Monday.", the male voice, Claudius, replies.

"I have work to do here.", Hiram said shortly.

"Anyway since we are speaking of where we keep our info... where?",Clauduis asked.