Chapter three - The Blue and Gold

Somethings off with her

   Across town, Betty Cooper sat in her bedroom looking out the window. She had run home crying after Archie got arrested. Her boyfriend caught up to the blonde and asked her if she was okay and she had just said that it was her dad being a murder, but even though she does often cry about that that wasn't why she was crying.

"I love Archie. He's my best friend and he deserves better than Veronica and her mafia family. They are the reason that he's in jail right now.", Betty thought to herself. Betty looked out the window thinking of her phone call that she had got from Archie from jail.

...
"Betty please don't worry, Tell Veronica I love her and I'll be out soon...", The redhead said crying over the phone.

"Archie how can you still love her after this?! She's the reason your in jail! She's the reason you have any relations with Hiram!", Betty yelled furiously. Anger and jealousy boiling inside her.

"This isn't her fault. Betty don't lose you head okay...I love you", Archie said.

"I love you too Archie..", Betty say knowing that he meant in a friendship way, but a feeling in her knew she wasn't thinking about it like a friendship.

Betty couldn't stop thinking about how She was his one phonecall not his dad, His mom, or ..Veronica. It made her smile about how she had been worthy than Veronica of Archie's phonecall.

Betty haven't stopped thinking about what they could have been if miss Grundy wasn't in his head or if Veronica moved to New York.... for good.

"Okay, I can't lose my head. Your in love with Jughead, Veronica is your bestie, you are trying to repair your family, and your the perfect teenage girl even when your family is a disaster.", Betty thinks to herself as she starts to dig her perfectly pink fingernails into her palm.

"Come on Betty you'll be late to school if you don't head out now!" My sister yells from downsatirs. I grab my blue bacpack and rush downstairs
...

Meanwhile, Veronica woke up in the outfit she wore last night and to the sound of arguing next door. It was about six am and school would start in one hour. She grudgingly got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and wash the tear stains off her face. The water even when turned on hot was extremely cold. After she put on one of the outfits she had ran out the house with. Veronica put on a purple sleeveless top and a black skirt that hugged her waist and lower half. She put on simple black heels. Veronica tried her best to put on makeup with only the items she brought which wasn't many at all. She tried the best to look like what she used to because she knew if Cheryl noticed any change she would get nosy and curious.