One.

-Travis's POV-

RINGGG!!!

I walked outside the class with my best bud, Rush. We hit the cafeteria and i sat on a table with him. I saw Candice walking straight to me. Yeah Candice, my beautiful yet sexy girlfriend.

" Hey babe" i said and kissed her on the cheek

"Today's classes are so boring and i can't longer dealing with that pedo lector, ugh" Candice groaned

" Haha, Mr. Rod, yeah?" Rush asked with that annoying face of him

"Who else, duh. He was actually staring at my boobs everytime we talk and its sooo nasty"

After a few minutes talking, we took our lunch and ate em. After we finished, we walked back to our class, which mine was Travel and Tourism.

***

As i reached the class room, i sat on the 3rd line and chose the middle chair. My right side was Walter and no one was on my left.

Class stared 3 minutes later.

"Good afternoon everyone. Today we're going to..-" greeted Mr. Pedro but his word wasn't finished cause..

"Mr. Pedro! I'm so sorry I'm late! I am sooo sorry please let me sit" said this girl name Gwyneth. She's often late I see.

"Ms. Lefébvré. Not surprised but yes you may sit. Oh wait! What's your reason this time?"

"I.. Uhm.. Need to mow the lawn cause i was late at Mrs. Jansen's class.."

"Late. I see. Now sit"

The only chair left is the one on my left so she sat there, putting her backpack down and took out her book and pen. Sighing so much I can tell.