One 2

-Travis's POV-

"So when?" Rush asked me with a conscious face

"After school, probably" i said looking down at my shoes

"You got a reason?"

"Nah. Why would i have a reason? Lets just say, 'hey so i've been thinking lately that this is not gonna work so i wanna break up' done"

"Bro you got no talent" Rush said in the middle of his laugh

But hey, i'm right. Who needs a reason when you can actually just dump a girl that easy. Yeah, I'm planning on breaking up with Candice. Actually, I'm just bored of her.

You know its seriously ok to break up. Its just finding someone you really care and experience a relationship with every girl. Oh thats the fun part. And when you think she/he is not the one, then tell them you feel so. There you go. Just as simple as that.

"So who's next?" Rush asked and blurred my mind

"Montana" i answered

"Hm that girl. I thought she had a bf, right?"

"Well yeah, but look who's gonna win. Me or her bf. Man i aint a fighter. I can get any girl i want"

"Yo so cocky" he said and bursted out laughing

-Rush's POV-

Travis doesnt know what he was talking about. I'm not surprise though we've been friends for ages and i do know him. He is.. Well, a player. Which is his hobby of changing girlfriend every month. His longest relationship with a girl was about 3 months or so.

We walked outside the school to his car. He drove me home almost everyday. And then we meet up to chill, hang out, go to a bar or party.

"Man, i see Candice" i said as i opened the car door

"Where?"

"There"

Candice running to us with her big smile. She seriously doesnt know what's gonna happen when she comes.

"Hey babe" Candice said as she was about to kiss Travis on the lips

"Uh oh. Hey uhm we need to talk" travis said to her, slowly pushing that clingy girl

I bit my lip and just get inside the car cause man, i aint hearing shit.