One 5

15 minutes later me and Gena arrived home. We came inside and we almost skip dinner.

"Hey mom" i said as i walked into the kitchen

"Let me guess. You girls went shopping, huh?" Asked mom as she stir the soup

Me and Gena looked at each other and giggled

"Yeah" we said at the same time

"Now go for shower and get ready for dinner. Cop cop!"

"Noooo too lazy mom" Gena said and she sat at the chair

"Me too" i fake a yawn and sat next to her

"Girls. Dont be a pig. I dont want my good-smelling dish is destroy by your 'ew' smell. Now go! Shu shu" she pulled us and slowly pushing us away from the kitchen.

Unfortunately me and Gena had to shower. I decided not to wash my hair cause i just did it this morning.

After i showered, I put on my pj pants and my yellow tank top. Tied my hair a messy bun and rushed downstairs cause I was hungry as hippo.

"Beat you pig" Gena said as i step on the last ladder. I put on my 'IDC' face and sat on the sofa next to her.

"Hello Willow" i said to my baby brother and kissed his cheek.

"Willow looks a marshmallow" Gena said in the middle of her giggle

"Yeah, i wanna eat you willow" i said with a baby voice

I picked up Willow and sat him on my lap. He's not heavy though. His eyes are big and shinny.

"Hey Willow, who's prettier? Gena or Gwen?" Gena said to Willow as if he can talk and she sat beside me

"Ugh Gena. He can't even talk. But if he does, he would obviously say my name" i said and smiled to Willow

"Hey! That must be because..-" Gena was about to say something but mom called already.

"Girls! Dinner's ready!"

I carried Willow and sat him on his baby chair.

"YAAAY FOOD" Gena exclaimed.

Daddy came and sat next to me.

"Where were you?" I asked him

"Shower" he said and winked to me

"Good. Now everyone smells good but my dish smells better as always" mom said as she glanced to the dining table, bringing our dishes.

We ate our dish and all of us are full now. I accidentally burped but no one heard me. That's good.

I walked to my bedroom, took my backpack and do my homework before I'm getting sleepy.

***