One 1

-Gwyneth's POV-

I ran so fast to T&T class room cause I know I'm already late and I'm not gonna mow any of this school grass no more.

I dont even bother picking in, I pushed the door and came in.

"Mr. Pedro! I'm so sorry I'm late! I am sooo sorry please let me sit"

"Ms. Lefébvré. Not surprised but yes you may sit. Oh wait! What's your reason this time?" He said, putting his hands inside his pockets

"I.. Uhm.. Need to mow the law cause i was late at Mrs. Jansen's class.."

"Late. I see. Now sit"

I sat on a chair beside Travis. God, please, no. Anywhere but not beside him. Sitting right beside this 'total jerk'?! No. Just no no. Ughh whatever.

***

I took a fast look at my watch. 1:45 . For once i forgot what my next class is. I walked to the washroom cause i really needed to pee. And right there, i saw Geneva. She was putting on her lipgloss. Brushing her long-curvy-brunette hair. For a second i remembered how she doesnt like to cut her hair cause she wanted to have a long hair and now look, it almost pass her hips.

"Sup" she said to me as she tidied all her stuff

"Bruh, i need to pee"

I opened the door and saw a drop of blood.

"Bruhhhhh. Ugh" i said disgusted

"What?" Gena asked, turning her head to face me

"Blood" i opened the other door and thank god it was clean so i peed peacefully.

"Gwen, wait for me after school, yeah?"

"Why?" I asked and tried to flush my pee. I walked outside and stood next to her, facing the mirror.

"Calvin said he cant drive me home today. Need to meet up with his friend" she said rolling her eyes

"Hm. What a nice boyfriend you have there, pig"

"Hey dont call me pig. But whatever, at least i do have a bf, unlike you"

I scoffed.

"So? Single doesnt make me a poor person" i said confidently

"Ok, 'Mrs. Always Right'. Catch you later" she said and pated my butt

"Haha bye"

***