Two.

-Travis' POV-

This morning, I'm gonna meet Montana and ask her to come with me to Noah O'brien's party tonight. She might say yes.

"Bro, sup?" Suddenly Leon came and patted my shoulder

"Oh hey man!"

"Coming tonight?" He asked

"Nah man. Got some school stuff to do" we look at each other and made silence for 3 seconds and then we laugh

"Alright alright. So you know you're on school's trending topic right?"

"Mhm" a short answer from me

"I'm waiting to know the next chick dude" he said and winked

I scoffed "sure, man" we laughed.

"Later" he said and bro fist me.

I bro fist him and he walked away. I walked a minute after him, straight to my next class which is Chemistry. Yeah, my mom forced me to took it and so I did. But i didn't like this subject so i don't really care about my grades.

As i reached the class, everybody was already there. Unfortunately Mrs. Courtney asked us to go to Chemistry Lab and we all walked to the lab.

"Ok ladies and gents, now put on your apron and lab glass. Today I'll take your experiment score" said Mrs. Courtney as we enter the lab

Dang. I hate this.

"Everyone stand behind that table and I'll call your name one by one"

We all stand behind the white table. I always get nervous cause everyone is going to freaking looking at me.

"Ok the first one will be.." Mrs. Courtney think as she look at the absent paper

Dont say my name. Dont say my name. I keept on saying that on my heart.

"..Rosie. I want you to do chart number 2"

I sighed and stepped a little to the back. I saw a chemist book and slowly try to grab it. But i was so unlucky cause the book dropped and everyone was staring at me

"Mr. Guillermo, are you ok?" Mrs. Courtney ask as she tried to look up at me

"Oh yeah. Sure" i said nervously

They finally turned back and Rosie continued her experiment. I bit my lip and tried to remember soo hard but I just couldnt.

"If you got chart number 2, the first thing is you should put the NaOH" suddenly someone whispered to me. I look at my side and it was Gwen. Yeah, she's pretty smart.

"What about number 1?" I whispered back to her

"HCL, and then H2O. And the third chart, you just have to put that liquid either on the red/blue paper and see the PH" she explained

"Ok, got it. Thank you" i whispered and put my thumb up.

-Gwyneth's POV-

I saw Travis was trying to reach the chemist book, but the book dropped and he almost caught by Mrs. Courtney.

I look at his face. Its turned pale and he kept biting his lip. I seriously dont wanna help the jerk. But I dont know. This time I'll just be kind. ONLY this time.

"If you got chart number 2, the first thing is you should put the NaOH" i whispered to him as I step closer.

"What about number 1?" He whispered back to me

And i had to explain which that is the part i dont like. Explaination.

"HCL, and then H2O. And the third chart, you just have to put that liquid either on the red/blue paper and see the PH"

"Ok, got it. Thank you" he whispered and gave me a thumb

I smiled back to him. As i look at the front, another student was already standing there. Its Madison. She's doing the chart number 3. I think 3 is the easiest cause you just have to match the same color of PH.

After 3 minutes, Mrs. Courtney called out the next name.

"Next. Travis, please do chart number 1"

I look at him for a second and he look back at me and walk to the front table. He look at all the stuffs and tried to figure out and remember. He was actually biting his lip again.

He took the erlenmeyer, and place it infront of him. And then he poured the HCL and H2O. As he put the H2O the blue smoke started to appear. He stir them all and put it on the burning net. But thank God he didnt burn it. He turned his head to face Mrs. Courtney to say that he is done.

"Hm, well done. Seems like your brain is on the good mood" Mrs. Courtney said and smiled to him

Travis walked back and stood beside me.

"Thanks bud" he whispered and patted my shoulder

***