Chapter 4

I will warn you when the graphic scene starts, and OK you when it ends. K? XO.

   Harry awoke the next morning to firm arms wrapped around his slim waist. He habitually looked down and panicked when he saw that the glamour wasn't on. he then recalled the day before-and his realization. (A/N - Seventeen by Troye Sivan came on, and I thought of the irony)

   Now I know who's spooning me, he thought with a small smile.

   He slowly shifted, turning around, Draco's arms remaining around his waist. He studied the blonde boy intently.

   He didn't have an overly-large forehead, shining platinum hair falling on the pillow around him. His almond-shaped eyes, obviously closed, were framed with dark blonde lashes. He had a beautiful nose, long and narrow. Harry also noted his sharp cheek- and jaw-bones (again).

   The blonde's lips were slightly parted, his bottom lip perfectly round and an angelic cupid's bow noticeable.

   Harry's thoughts then strayed elsewhere. He didn't notice he was leaning in until his lips were on Draco's, who responded immediately. His hands slid up Harry's torso, over raised scars and cuts, and held his face as the kiss became deeper, more intimate.

   Though he just woke up, Draco's lips tasted of cool spearmint and black tea.

   Draco was the first to pull back, looking very amused.

   "That's quite a way to wake up," his usual smirk was back.

   "Don't ask me how it happened," Harry chuckled as he rolled out of bed, feeling the slightest bit dizzy, and strode to the bathroom connected to the back wall.

   White.

   White marble sinks, a large, white jacuzzi bath, and a white tiled shower.

   Harry shut the door and turned on the water. Steam quickly filled the room and he was content, removing his black briefs and stepping in,shutting the translucent door behind him.

   Harry wondered why the shower was so large, as a creamy mint-colored salve slid off his skin under the warm water. Unsatisfied with the lukewarm temperature, he turned the heat most of the way up, the hot water oddly relaxing.

   The bathroom door opened and a pale figure walked in, shutting the door behind him.

   Harry didn't notice the pale figure. The steamy door suddenly opened and Draco stepped in, Harry's back facing him.

   Draco studied the broken boy before him.(AN - SKIP IF YOU DO NOT READ SMUT) He tentatively stepped closer and placed a long finger on the base of Harry's neck.

   The raven-haired boy sucked in a sharp breath, the exact reaction Draco was hoping for.

   He trailed it slowly down Harry's spine, raising goosebumps. He stopped at the small of his back, where less than twenty-four hours earlier, the tip of a wicked-sharp blade was beginning it's journey.

   He quickly ran his hand back up Harry's spine and across his shoulder, down his arm.

   Harry swiftly turned around, a foreign fire blazing in his eyes, the same one Draco was feeling. Harry's hands slid across Draco's collarbone and down his pale, toned torso. Draco shuddered when Harry ran his index finger across his left hipbone, both boy's excitement prominent.

   The locked eyes for a moment, then they almost literally attacked each other, hands exploring, lips roaming, and hormones raging beneath the scalding water, which egged them on more.

   They soon discovered that Draco was the dominant one. He dropped to his knees suddenly, looking up at Harry the same way Harry was looking down at him-

   With a mixture of lust and love.

   Harry's eyes rolled back as Draco swirled his tongue around the tip of Harry's manhood. Unexpectedly, Draco took all of Harry into his mouth at once, and slowly drawing back. Repeating the movements, he started bobbing his head faster, his mouth and tongue perfectly morphed, Harry's loud moaning perfect motivation.

   Just as Harry's thighs tightened, Draco released Harry with a 'pop', just before his climax.

   "W-w," Came the breathless stutter.

   "Shhh."

   Harry highly anticipated what was coming next.

   Using the water as lubricant, Draco wet his fingers and positioned them at Harry's opening. He gave the other boy a look, as if silently asking permission.

   Harry nodded.

   Draco first slid in his middle finger, and Harry tensed. He kept looking into Harry's eyes as he relaxed, and slowly continued.

   He got to the point of three fingers when Harry finally said, "I'm tired of your fingers, I want you to fuck me!"

   Draco was very shocked, and he suddenly shut off the water, grabbing Harry's wrist, and led him to the bedroom, both of them dripping from water and otherwise.

   Draco used a lubricating spell and climbed on top of Harry, forearms resting on the bed.

   Harry released an audible gasp then a low, "Ohhh..." As Draco slid into him.

   Draco raised his eyebrows, and Harry growled,"Fuck me, daddy."

   And that's all it took for Draco to lose control.

   Draco was relentless. He eventually found a place that hit Harry's sweet spot.

   "There! Keep doing that, don't stop," he breathed the last part huskily.

   Draco released before Harry, the green-eyed boy coming only seconds later onto both boy's stomachs.

    AN - Smut ended.... For now.

   Surprisingly, it was Harry who cast the cleaning spell. He then, weak with pleasure, pulled back the black duvet, both boys climbing under, completely missing breakfast and lunch, cuddling and sleeping.

---

Hey-I'm surprised I wasn't crimson as I typed this. I guess it's where I had already handwritten this before. I suggest listening to Troye Sivan's album, Bloom, while reading. It's so perfect for this story! More soon, including a certain free house-elf. *wink* XO.