9

Jeonghan's POV

After the icecream we kept walking along, hand in hand.

In my free hand I still held that piece of paper Joshua dropped, but I was waiting for the right time to tell him. I placed the paper in my pocket and took out my phone.

"O-oh gosh, it's already late Josh, we have to get back!"

"Jeonghan calm down, he's your friend, he can't do anything. Besides," he pulled me closer, breathing to my ear. "You're with me."

I nodded, turning off my phone knowing what was coming my way.

"Hey, a friend is having a little party at his house, and we seem to be on route. Wanna go?"

"Y-yeah, sure!"

__

The loud music started off by making my ears bleed, but a few cups later I think I got the hang of it. The vibration of the bass all over my body making me move and the smell of alcohol kept calling my name.

"Here." said Joshua giving me one of those red cups I never thought I'd had in my hand.

After a while, I saw him looking at me through the crowd, smiling as I danced in the middle of unknown people.

I walked his way with his lips and only that on my mind.
I know that it caught him by surprise, but his hands quickly snaked around my waist and the kiss got deeper and hotter.
He made me jump, my legs latching on to his waist but the kiss was never interrupted.

The music suddenly got a lot more silent and the vibrations were almost gone.
He managed to carry me up the stairs, throwing me to the bed.
Locking the door, he walked over me and kissed me again, trailing sloppy kisses along my jawline and neck.

My shirt was long gone when I decided to take his shirt out, ripping some of the buttons off while he sucked on my collarbone, leaving an obvious mark.

"J-josh.." talking was harder than I expected.
I recieved an 'mm?' as an answer while he kept marking me up where ever he could.

I reached down to my pocket taking out the little piece of paper.

He looked at it quickly not really realizing what it was.

"It says that you love me.."

He stopped and took the paper.

"I... it must've fallen from my hand at your house. I wanted to tell you but I was afraid.."

I smiled, my theory been proven right, and kissed him deeply biting his lips making everything heat up again.