03

Y/n P.O.V

I took one last look of myself in the mirror before grabbing my bag and walking out my apartment. I poked my head out into the hallway taking a few quick glances around, making sure there was no sign of the boys anywhere.

I take a few steps out sighing with relief that they weren't out yet. I took one last look around before quickly going down the stairs and making my way to the university.

I've been avoiding those boys since last night. I didn't go out to throw the trash out, go for my night walk or my morning walk. I'm doing all I can to avoid them because running into them will just be awkward. But of course, I know I won't be able to avoid them for long since I share classes with them anyway. I'll just have to stay away from them in class as well. Rhat won't be so hard, right?

I didn't realize I had walked on to school grounds until the sounds of people voices and people running pasted me broke my train of thought.

I ducked my head low avoiding any sort of contact with anyone.

I made my way quickly to class, I wanted to get there before class started so I could choose a new seat, far away from the boys.

Shortly after I arrived at my class, I peered my head in my eyes scanning the class. Not a lot of people arrived yet so the class was almost empty except for four kids. That didn't matter though what mattered was for me to choose a new spot before class started.

My eyes flew to the back of the room noticing no one sitting there yet. I smiled to myself letting out another sigh of relief. Thank god I made it before them.

I walked into the classroom paying no attention to the few students that were already there. I swiftly made my way to the back, scanning the seats. In the end I chose a row in front of my usual seat I had noticed yesterday that not many sat in this row, which was better for me.

Choosing a seat towards the end of the row I sit down in my new seat I start pulling out the necessary supplies for this class.

I checked my phone seeing I still had time until class started, I decided to listen to music for the remainder of the time. I reached in my pocket pulling out my headphones, plugging them in and putting my playlist on shuffle. I place my head on my arms closing my eyes letting the music take me away for the time being.

......

My head shot up from the desk when I heard the bell ring, signaling that class is starting.

I looked around the room noticing the classroom was starting to fill up and students started to trickle in. I placed my hand on my pounding heart trying to calm it down.

I let out a deep breath feeling my heart and breathing go back to normal. I quickly took my earbuds out shoving them into my bag.

I looked back up from my bag and my breath was caught in my throat. Two of the boys from last night had walked in and were heading for the back.

I could feel my heart escalating and my palms started to get sweaty. At that moment the 3 of us locked eyes.

I quickly looked away breaking the eye contact. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see them walk past me and take their usual seat in the row behind mine.

I didn't look back up until the teacher enters the class calling everyone to attention. With that my thoughts of what just happened dissolved, now that class was starting everything was shoved to the back of my mind like nothing happened.

......

I decided to go to the library today instead of going back home, the library was nice and quiet which allowed me to get my work done, but I guess the other reason why I chose the library was to avoid those boys. I'm trying to avoid those boys as much as possible. Roday in my classes I moved my seats away from them and tried to not make eye contact with any of them.