*The Five Gone, A Story Begins* Part 2

It's was a few months after Gregory's death. The others were more protective over me and each other. My birthday was today. Like I thought, no one in my family or elementary school wanted to celebrate with me. But my four friends did. And they refused to let me not do anything.

I stood in front of Chloe, her tying the ribbons of my lilac dress so the waist wasn't too big. Once she was done, she blindfolded me and grabbed my hands leading me somewhere. "We're almost there Ama. And then you'll get to see your surprise". "Okay Chloe, but can you try to stop leading me into lamp posts? I've walked into at least 20 today". "Hey! It was only 17 lamp posts!". 'It's still a lot' I mumbled this under my breath, hoping she didn't hear.

Once we got to the place I removed the blindfold to see the familiar red, black and white walls of the pizzeria. Though Gregory had died here, I still loved the place knowing it was his favorite place in life. The others and I ate pizza, had cake, played games and watched the animatronics a lot of the time. Now it was time for presents and I didn't really think I deserved it. Robert gave me his gift first which was a bracelet with a purple bunny charm. I hugged him as a thank you and Alexander came next. He gave me a red fox charm to put on the bracelet. At this point I knew they probably helped each other. I kissed him on the cheek, a light pink showing up on his cheeks. Chloe gave me a yellow chicken charm or maybe it was a duck? Either way I was grateful and said thank you.

Fredrick came last and pulled me away from the others to give me his. He gently took out a blue and gold box with a tag on it. Then he took out a brown bear charm from his other pocket and clipped it on the bracelet. Now holding the blue and gold box he started to speak. "Amaru, I thought Gregory would want you to have this. Apparently he had already gotten a gift to give you on your birthday, I don't know what's in the box. I just know the tag says it's for you from him so, here". He set the box on my lap. My hands trembling I untied the ribbon very gently. Taking the top from the box The first thing I saw was a card, Slowly taking it out I began to read it to myself.

Dear Amaru,

Happy Birthday! You're finally seven, gosh it seems like I've known you forever. Anyway's I hope this day is made special. Just to let you know, We all care about you and love you so much. Happy Birthday my special friend,

Your Friend, Gregory

I smiled warmly and took a small necklace out of the box. It had a Golden bear with a blue top hat on it. I put the necklace on and grabbed Fredrick's hand. Smiling happily I spoke. "Let's get back to the others". Nodding he led us back to the main room. But when we got there, They were missing.

He had a worried look on his face and led me around from room to room. Still, we had no luck of finding them. We finally got to the last room we haven't searched. The Parts and Service room.

We heard shuffling behind the door like something was being stuffed inside something else along with small cries and maniacal laughter. Then everything went quiet. Fredrick grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear. "Amaru, I need you to get away from here right now. Once you get out of the restaurant I want you to run and don't stop running till you get home. Understood?". I nodded my head and was pulled into a hug. "Never forget, We will always be your Friends".

He ran into the room and I heard screaming. I did as he said and ran away till I got home. Running into my room I started to cry. Soon, I fell asleep hugging my plushie. What happened to my friends?