Chapter 1, Part 2: Well, this shift is deadly.

~This part is brought to you by an odd girl named Amaru who decided to be a retard~

Amaru's Pov

Putting on my uniform, I met with Jeremy in the security office. It was bigger and had a better vent system, but there was one concern. "There's no doors?!?!". Jeremy was incredibly worried about this and the fact there was only one mask. Placing my hand on Jeremy's shoulder, I sighed. "Don't worry, We can share the mask with how small I am". His face seem to grow bright red. "Are you alright? Do you have a fever Jeremy?". I placed my hand on his forehead to find it wasn't hot at all. "I-i'm fine Amaru, L-let's just get through t-this shift". Nodding my head, we sat down in our seats, looking at the tablet. 

It had been an hour and all they've seem to have done is move objects and walk around the main area. I sat on Jeremy's lap incase we needed to get the mask on both of us quickly, He of course objected to it at first but seems perfectly comfortable now. Infact, he had fallen asleep.  I played with his curly blonde hair. 'it's soft.....'.  He started to wake up and I stopped, looking back at the tablet, Toy Bonnie was coming. "Did I miss anything?". Jeremy yawned. "Nope but we've got a blue bunny coming close so we need the mask". He nodded his head and put the head over both of us. I had to lean back closer to him, that way it would fit better and we waited.

Toy Bonnie's Pov

As I walked in the office I saw that Ama was on Jeremy's lap to fit in the mask. 'The nerve! No lady should have to be in that position! He doesn't even seem to be at least trying to object!'. I walked to the desk and took the mask off, picking up Ama and walking down the hall. She was small and could be mistaken for a middle schooler if not for her womanly shape. her expression was worried as she looked back at Jeremy. 'Huh, cute'. 

Jeremy's Pov

'Ama! What do I do? I can't leave the office but she's in trouble!'. I Looked down the hallway scaredly and decided to watch through the camera's. If it got bad, I would leave the office and do my best to help her.

Amaru's Pov

Toy Bonnie wouldn't set me down till we got to the stage where the other two were. 'So this is how it ends huh? Sorry Gregory, Sorry everyone'. I looked at my bracelet and necklace thinking about my friends. 'I guess I'll never find out what happened to you guys'. I closed my eyes accepting my fate until I felt him set me down. "huh?". I opened my eyes looking at Toy Bonnie and the rest of the toy animatronics. They were yelling at each other talking about something.

Toy Freddy: Look at what you've done now TB!

Toy Chica: The girl is practically terrified!

Toy Bonnie: I didn't do it on purpose!

I sat there as they yelled and Mangle came over to me, him smiling. "Why you must be scared huh? Why don't we go to my cove?". He held out his hand for me to take. I grabbed his hand and got up. "Yes please". 

Mangle's Pov

She was as fragile as a deer, getting up all wobbly like a small bird in high heels. I gently held her hand leading her to the cove. 'Maybe we can play cards!'. Her lilac colored eyes looked around, it was pretty obvious she had probably not seen much of the new pizzeria. I gently helped her up the steps to the cove's stage. "Here we are Darling". She looked at me with a cute confused expression. "Darling?". "Ah yes, You see I think it a lovely nickname for you". 

I was being extra gentlemanly to her being she was quite jittery

I was being extra gentlemanly to her being she was quite jittery. "Oh". She smiled softly and sat on the ground on her knees with me. For a while we talked and played cards. That is, untill the 6:00 am bell rang and she left with that cowardious male guard worrying over her. 'This'l l be interesting~'.