Chapter 1, Part 3: The Originals

Amaru's Pov

Getting up, I got dressed for work. Looking at the necklace from Gregory, my dear friend.....
I miss him, he was closer to me than any of the others, even though we were all like siblings. I fingered the pendant, looking at it for a bit before leaving. My light pink and purple hair was in my face while I walked there. Brushing it out of my eyes, I walked inside the Pizzeria. 

Once I was inside I sat at a counter, waiting for Jeremy to get here. I looked at the A.I's , Tilting my head curiously. No one else was there because it had closed earlier today, meaning I was the only one other than the non-active A.I's. "Why were you all yelling at each other yesterday? Why didn't you kill me?". No Answer, Of course there wouldn't be one but oh well. 

Jeremy came in, it was almost twelve. He smiled and grabbed my hand, taking us to the office so we could do our job. "S-so A-Amaru, you s-seem less scared t-than y-yesterday". I nodded, checking the cameras. "They didn't hurt me, all that happened was them yelling at each other and a game of cards with Mangle for some reason". He closed the vent, TC sitting there. "W-well thats G-good! B-but i'm s-still curious as to w-why". I nodded, seeing Mangle down the hallway. "No time to put on the mask!". I grabbed him and pulled us to hide under the desk. It was a small space but we were okay as long as we hugged our knees. 

Jeremy's Pov

I think my mind isn't functioning properly right now. I'm so close to Amaru under this desk, it's scary. She seems so brave! I sat there, listening to the sound of metal clanging on the ground. It stopped so we peeked up, over the desk. There was a red animatronic fox, He was down the hallway. Amaru looked at him, shoving me back under the desk and getting under too. "Sorry, but that's Foxy. He was from my old job". I nodded slightly, How did she deal with this stuff? When he left we got up and she took a flashlight off the desk.

"What a-are you d-doing A-ama?". She looked at me. "I'm going to the backroom, I think the originals are there". My eyes widened and and took her wrist, this time I didn't stutter. "That's basically suicide. If you think i'll just let you go and get yourself hurt, your wrong". I faltered slightly, looking down. "I know, but I have to see. I promise I'll come back". She got her wrist out of my grip and turned on the flashlight, walking down the hall that was empty at the moment.

To Be Continued.....

Author's Note: MUAHHAHAHA. A CLIFFHANGER