Night 4: Their Lonesome Eyes

Amaru's Pov

I didn't want to see the gold bear again, But I did want to go back. I know that I'll probably be crying the entire time i'm there but I have to go. I need to do it for my friends that I have lost and for the sake of me finding out the truth. Slipping on a silver colored dress I grabbed everything I would need and left early. Once there I saw children playing and watching the robots. Though they almost killed me every night, I couldn't be mad or afraid or them. I didn't know why either, Their eyes, they seemed so sad as if they had lost people they loved. Sitting down I watched Foxy's curtain. Even though they didn't play his show anymore I sat there and clapped imagining his show going on. I remembered how as a child I would sit there always watching it even though he wasn't as popular as the others. I always had that sense of being safe when I was near the cove and I still do. Checking my watch I noticed that it was time to set up for tonight. By now the restaurant was cleared out and the animatronics were asleep. Walking into the stage room I looked at them, their eyes followed me as I sat down a t a table for a minute.

"You know, I don't think I can be mad at you, I don't even think I can be scared of you. I don't know if you hate me or why're your all doing this, but I would like to find out if that's alright. So tonight...". I stood up from the table looking directly at their staring eyes. "I won't die. I have too much to live for".

~~~~Time~Skip~Brought~to~you~by~a~lazy~Amaru~Chan~~~

Sitting in the swivel seat I checked the cameras noticing that the animatronics were all active. I quickly shut the left door blocking out a certain purple bunny. (Amaru-chan just noticed that she listens to way too much nightcore while writing). Freddy seemed to be just sitting in the stage singing Scarborough Fair. No glitch in his voice, No hint of anger or venom in it either. In fact, it seemed calm and gentle, Rich and sincere, As if he were doing this to perform for someone he cared of specially. I loved the sound. It was so beautiful. The funny part was that he never attacked or moved from there and his voice never changed from that sincere tone. The whole night it was just like that and the rest of the animatronics barely even moved after the half point of my shift. I was comforted by the sweet tone of his voice.

~~End of Night 4~~~~~

Author's Note: I cried while writing this and was very happy with this piece of work. Also, did you know that it's very difficult to write with a kitten under your arm? I do because one of my two kittens decided to take a nap under my arm while I was writing this. Anyway's I hope you all enjoyed this chapter - Amaru-Chan