Night 5: Doing Her Best

Amaru's Pov

This was it. My last night till I get moved to a different department on monday. I heard it was called the "Toy Department". It made me feel sorta sad. Getting in my secrurity uniform, I left the lockers and looked at the animatronics.

Bonnie

Red Eyes- A Song Of Friendship

Chica

Frilled Dress- A Birthday Party

Foxy

Silver Hook- A Dear Friend

Freddy

Broken Mic- A Promised Dance

It was time to finish this. Fastening My ponytail I took one last look at the group as a whole. I stuck my thumb up while giving them a genuine smile. "I've had fun these past nights, so let's make this last a good one!". Walking away I felt the stares of the robots and smiled softly. 'Time to do this'. Getting in the office, I set two signs, one on each floor in front of the doors.

It was 12:00 and they all were already moving.I looked at the left door and shut it hearing a loud thunk from Foxy hitting the door. 'Sorry foxy, you're not coming in any time soon!'. I decided to just look at the halls and check pirate's cove every few minutes so Foxy couldn't come out due to his rules. Checking the clock I found an hour had already gone by. 'It feels like it's been days'. I was starting to fall asleep. "No! That's just what they want Amaru, You have to stay awake and keep fighting". I told this to myself, hoping it would keep me awake. Freddy was looking at me from down the hallway. His forever smiling robotic face's eyes flickering in the light. "Sorry!". I slammed my hand on the button for the door. I truly did feel bad for slamming the doors in the robot's faces but, you gotta do what you gotta do, right? 

A Few Hours Later~

Author's pov~

Amaru had fallen asleep after taking so many night shifts, the robots came. Freddy:She's so tired... Bonnie:Yeah, she really did try her best though. Chica:That's all that matters. Though what are we meant to do? Freddy:We won't kill her, leave her be in the office and make it seem like we glitched and powered off. We may usually kill the nightguard but, we need more time to figure out why she's so nice though we try to kill her. Chica:I was wondering about that as well. Bonnie:Do you think she could have came here when she was younger? Freddy:No, But she could have come to the original building based on her age. The three left the room and powered off after getting on the stage.

Note:Sorry for the late chapter! I've been really busy with school and being an instigator with my work because I can't seem to get it done! I hope you all are having a great day today!-Amaru-Chan