Night 2: Meeting Mike

Amaru's Pov

Getting up for work I got into my uniform and showed up at the place. A guy around my age was there with a security uniform on as well, I decided to go and talk to him. He had Brown hair and brown eyes with a tall figure. "Um I'm here for my shift, are you another security guard?". He looked at me for a moment as if he had never a girl before. "U-uh y-yes, My Name's Mike, I'm meant to be going on shift with you from now on. Nice to meet you uh?". "Amaru, but you can call me Ama, Nice to meet you as well". He smiled and we headed down to the office. (Choosing to ignore the fact some robots were staring at them). 

Once in the office we decided for him to check and control the doors while I check the tablet. Apparently he already worked the night shift before. "Bonnie's coming on the right!". Mike quickly slammed his fist on the button only for us to hear metal hitting the door. I checked pirate's cove and yelled to Mike. "Uh Mike?". "Yeah?". "Foxy's Missing!". His eyes widened and he slammed his fist right on the left door's button while opening the right since Bonnie was gone. I saw Foxy staring through the left window. 

The fox was knocking on the window as if asking to come in. "NO THANK YOU FOXY, I WOULD NOT LIKE TO OPEN THE DOOR". Mike was very hot-headed towards the animatronics. "Hey Foxy! Want to see my totally invisible finger?!". I quickly slapped down his hand before he could make the gesture. Soon Foxy left because he got bored of watching me scolding Mike for trying to do that. Mike put his hands up. "Alright, Alright, I wont do any inappropriate gestures while your around me okay". I nodded my head and slid across the floor closing the door because Chica was there. The power was at 50% and it was 5:00. Meaning, We were gonna live. 

By the end of the night I and Mike had become good friends and exchanged phone numbers. I went home excited. This was the first friend I had made since the disappearance of my friends. I would never forget them for how they helped me so I could live and leave the place. Mike and I knew each other now so, It's nice to know I won't be alone. Leaving I went home.

Now to survive night three.....