The beginning

This is my first fanfic. Hope you enjoy

Your name is Jazmyn, you have brown hair and brown eyes, you're 17, and you're 5'6". And according to Ashton you are a Mystical Squirrel. ( Did I forget to mention that you are a fan wait a family member of 5SOS).

You already know Ashton pretty well seeing that your brother Samej was his friend since the 4th grade.

Now that you know your background story let's get to the ..... interesting part of the story.

" Jaz get dressed Ashton is coming over" your brother Samej says standing outside your door.

" Ok is he bringing the band with him?" you ask eagerly.

" Yeah. Now get dressed!" he said back.

Now that you now Michael, Calum, and Luke are coming you decide to wear black and white. Seeing as those a the color of Lukes favorite animal a penguin.

You secretly fancy Luke even though he's older than you.

You decide on wearing black skinny jeans , a white tank , some orange knee high socks ,and your black and white vans. And you decide to throw your hair in a ponytail.

Since you're mixed and have thick hair you don't wear it down often.

Through all the rush you didn't even hear the guys ring the door bell.

" Jaz bring your ass" you hear your bother yell.

" I'm coming right now ". As you go down stairs and see Ashton and you run into his arms.

"Hey Ash" you say.

"Hey Jazmuffin" Ashton called you this for forever.

" Hey man were still here" you hear Micheal say.

"Right Micheal ,Luke , and Calum this is Jazmyn and Samej" says Ashton.

" This has been killing me since I saw you but are you twins?" asked Calum.

You and Samej have the same dad that's where you get your looks from and you and Samej look very alike. So you do can each other your twin.

" No. But are friends call us twins. I'm twin 1 and Jaz is twin 2 ".  you answer Calum question.

" On a different note where a we sleeping?"ask Luke with a quick at you.

"Well. Micheal if you go up stairs and go all the way down to your right that your room. And Calum your all the way down on your right and Luke and Ashton you are in either the room to the left or the right of mine." you say.

" Thanks " they all say in unison.

****************

As they are almost done packing you go to your room and make up your bed. As your making up your bed you hear someone come in your room. You turn around and see Luke.

He had came in through your bath room because it hade on door to the room on the right and your room. And the other ones have their own bathrooms but you were hoping that Luke would pick that room.

" Sorry sweetheart" Luke apologizes for coming in. " I just wanted to know where the door led to".

" Yeah my friend Sophia did that to" you reply with sympathy.

" I was wondering if you had any guy friends?" Luke asks.

" Yeah I do but Tray isn't straight"

"Oh just wondering" Luke says leaving.

You were in a daze over Luke when you hear Ashton yell.

You run next door to see what all the fuss is about.

" What is it Ashton ?!?" you ask.

" It's a rat " you see him point at something in the corner.

"Oh Ash that's Chunks my pet hamster" you tell him.

"Ok on that note let's go watch a movie in the movie room" says Ashton .

" Ok I'll text them to met me down stairs while I get some snacks from the store"

"But you can just tell them know in person" Ashton says confused.

But you sent the text from Ashton phone grab yours and head out the door In your purple car as the boys head to the movie room.  

Ashtons POV

" Hey guys come down to the basement to watch a movie Jaz went to buy some snacks" Ashton yells

" We have snacks she probably going to the store to get something to drink and text her friends for advice she always does that when my friends come over" said Samej

I'll update when I get 5 votes. Please like vote comment follow and all that Jaz get oh no ok then JDog out