Asking for advice

Since i got 7 reads and no votes I'm just going to post this next part and get some more likes please at least 3 votes.

Jazmyns POV

As you parked and entered the store you started texting your friend Ashley.

a=Ashley

j=Jazmyn

j. i need help ashley

a. what is it

j. Ashton and the band are staying with me a. cool

j. I know right but that besides the point

a. then get to the point

j. so Luke picked the room that shares a  bathroom with my room

a. yeah but don't you like Luke

j. yes I do but he asked if I have any guy friends

a. oh Jaz I think Luke fancies you

j. so just play it cool and tell him that I like him too?

a. yes but let Luke tell you first

j. kk what type of sodas should I buy

a. all the flavors of faygo

*************

As you walked in the house with all the faygos you she Ashton on the couch.

" Hey Ash can you grab these sodas and bring them down stairs" you asked.

" Sure Jazmuffin. Hey um Luke he kinda likes you. Do yiu like him too? "

"Yeah I do Ash". you reply as you head down stairs.

Lukes POV

" Hey Jazmyn" I say to her."Do you want to sit next to me?".

" Sure" she smiled when she sat down. " So what movie are we watching? "

"Jaz your not going to like it" said Samej.

" Let me guess it's a scary movie and you know I hate scary movies" she says.

"Yeah" said Samej.

"Why you know I can't sleep after watching scary movies" she replies.

" Ashton picked it" he said.

"Now we have two scared ones in the room " said Ashton.

" Yeah I'm scared of them two but now we can stay up together" I say to Jaz.

*******************

As the movie was playing Jaz and I kept closing our eyes till the movie ended at 12pm.

" Ok you guys can stop hugging each other now " said Calum.

"I'm getting my laptop and phone and camping out in the living room "  she said. "Any one else coming?".

"Yeah I am" I said. The rest of them went to their room to go to sleep as Jaz and I grabbed blankets from my bed and hers and our laptops and went down stairs to the living room.

Jazmyns POV

As I opened up my laptop I forgot that the opening plays Kiss Me Kiss Me by 5sos. So as it opened Luke started singing.

" You don't find that weird that my laptop sings your songs" you ask.

"Not at all" Luke replied.

As you started getting on your phone you realize that your lock wallpaper is Lukes face in She Looks So Perfect.  That's when you get a look from Luke.

"I see your a big fan" he said.

"Yeah I love you guys"

"Anyone in particular"

"Yeah just waiting for him to say he likes me first" you say as you bump Luke trying to give him a hint.

"Ok. Um Jazmyn I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me " Luke asks.

"Yeah" you say.

You guys spend the rest of the night talking and look on the Internet. And don't fall asleep till 8 am and the guys didn't come down stairs till 4pm to find you guys cuddled up on the couch.

To Be Continued. ............  If I get 3 votes I will updated later on today.