The Date

Lukes POV

As Jaz went up to the bathroom to take a shower. As came down stairs to talk to me.

" Hey Luke I've known Jazmuffin for a long time" Ashton started." She loves the color purple you should wear some"

" Thanks Ash" I reply.

" Hey guys she's coming" Calum says while coming down stairs with Micheal and Samej.

Jazmyn POV

I put on a purple shirt, black shorts, purple knee socks and black jordans. As I come down stairs I see everyone on the couch but Luke who was wearing the same colors as me.

" Come on babe. You ready" says Luke when your coming up to him. You grab your purse and your phone and get ready to head out the door with Luke.

" Be back before 11" you hear Samej yell.

" Fine daddy" you say back.

You get in the car with Luke and head to down a road that looks like your going to the park. As he keeps driving and see that are going to the park.

" I can see that you know where you're going" you say to Luke.

" Yeah I have to learn my way around since I'm staying with your for a couple of months and to Michigan with you" replied Luke.

You live in Michigan to college with your brother and friends and to be a cheerleader for the Wolverines.

" Your coming to college with me?!?"you ask.

" Yeah we're on break and we want go to college" says Luke.

" We meaning the guys are coming too" you say.

" Yeah" he says as we pull up to the park. " Here we are"

He took out a blanket and a picnic basket out of the trunk. And  put on the grass as we sat down to eat and talk. As we were talking I kept looking at the swing Luke caught and brought you to it and pushed you. But you had to agree to pushing him next.

He told you to get on the swing with him but sit backwards. As you guys started swinging he kissed you and you kissed back. You finally got your first kiss since you were 11 and you were happy it was with him.

******************

" There you are" said Ashton as you guys walked in.

" What did you miss me Ash" you say back as you hug him. And run up stairs to your bedroom.

Lukes POV

" So how was the date?" said Samej.

" We went to the park swung then we kissed and came back" I said.

" Good for you Luke" said Micheal. I went up stairs and started playing my guitar. The guys stayed down stairs talking.