N.I.B.L.E.T. Julie's Interview

*Applause*

*Camera pans over the audience and then over to the set that has undergone a few changes. The set is reasonably less girly and more neutral flavored with a few more props in the background. A few plants with magic tomes litter the background shelves of the stage. A pirate flag and a couple model ships are scattered on the shelves in with a cutlass and flintlock pistols sat in glass cases mingled in with them.*

*Camera zooms in on a pretty smiling catgirl in a dress, and a reluctant boy in a suit with no tie*

Julie: The Nyah is Back. Welcome to our little segment called the Niblet, where we give you a nibble on the Captain's vast Storyscape. I'm your host Julie from Foxtails and this is my co-host... *Camera pans to the handsome boy with the bad attitude*

Flint: I'm Flint.

Julie: From...

Flint: *Curt* We don't talk about that.

Julie:... *Pans back to Julie* -and thank nyou for joining and for you're support.

Flint: *Whisper* (This is so beneath me)

Julie: The feedback has not only allowed to have a show, but our last segment even spurred a large number of questions for content we can't hope to cover in just one chapter. That means~... *Camera pans to Flint*

Flint: *Sigh* The Nyah is back to stay... *Mutters*... for a while anyway.

Julie: We also got a new sponsor, and to answer one of the submitted Questions: Nyes. This is our own set, we even decorated. *Camera shows the décor on set and flips back to Julie* Our newest sponsor is one Seraphim Tirlilian... nyaaa... ?

Flint: For those of you who don't know and before Julie word vomits again. Seraphim Tirlilian is one of the most lucrative and successful women to arrive since The Golden Merchant and Dark Lady. She's opened businesses all over the continent as the underglorified Genius who started the knightly Archangel Mercenaries, Cherub's Garden, and several other city-specific relief efforts supporting the nations. There isn't a pot she doesn't have her hand in, and many are calling her the Demon Queen as a title of admiration for her vast successful business empire and demon-kin heritage.

Julie: That's right! I've heard of the Demon Queen! She is supposed to be very pretty, even though she suffered an accident and lost one of her horns and eye on one side. Just goes to show, opportunities are not always dictated by your past. On top of being known for her kindness and mercy, she's received many supporters among the common people, which only bolsters businesses like the Archangels.

Flint: If you ask me, she's just being clever. Only the Dark Lady has obtained power half as fast as her and we all know how she operates. Not that I mind. Clever women aren't a bad thing. Nothing comes without bloodshed and hurt feelings and... well I have half a mind to say she started the Nightclaw too, except for all the trouble they've caused.

Julie: NYOKAY! Back to our topics at hand we had some interviewing to do. Starting with me! Nyah.

Flint: Right, Perfect. The sooner we get this over with the better. *Pulls out note cards and clears throat* Julie, what is your cup size?

Julie: ...*face goes completely red* NYYYYAAAAA! FLINT YOU CAN'T ASK A LADY THAT! ON TV! WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT TO START WITH!?

Flint: *Poker face* I could rephrase it back to the original question 'Did she become a Big B girl or the same as in the cover of foxtails?'

Julie: *Won't look at the camera* Nnnnnnnnnnn, what if Sebas is watching. I can't just say...

Flint: Alright I'll answer diplomatically. Cover art is more or less accurate it's perfect for her perky teen idol appearance. She's no washboard, but she can't compare to Minerva, Lilith, or Nerinin. *sneaky smirk*