Welcome to my Trove

Ahoy my faithful crew and all comers.

I am Nathaniel Wilhelm, the captain of this crew of beloved misfits.

This is my Trove, or at least what you have access to, and right now it is small. But soon we shall fill it up with many more adventures and treasures.

I'll be placing concept art, random stories and other things in here as rewards to my reader and faithful crew. I hope that you enjoy them. Any art will also be found on my Instagram. If you have any ideas for rewards you might like to see, then just let me know in the comments I'll give more consideration to more popular ideas and you might just see them pop up in the Trove.

Many of you have come from the 'Foxtails and Fairytales' and others other from the 'Pearly City' and some may even still be around from when 'When frost meets Ice' was my most popular series back when this crazy adventure all started.

I just want to say that no Captain has had a better crew then you guys. And if you aren't a member yet just hit that follow button there is plenty of rum to go around.

I don't want to take up too much more of your time, just a friendly reminder that if you've only read one of my stories that there are plenty more to go around don't be shy. And that I am a pretty friendly guy, if you ever want to talk or just want to leave some support feel free to PM me or leave some support on my page.

Also for any who want to submit Fanart or do any fan-fiction I'll post them or the links here. If you are looking to submit anything like fanart to me, just send it to my Email At nathanielwilhelm@gmail.com.

And like always may the winds of fortune ever fill your sails.

-The Captain