Niblet "It's the Map! Brilli'vor Pal'abe, close up."

*The Camera pans around the stage and over Julie and Flint as they compare papers from opposite couches.*

Julie: The Nyah is Back. Welcome to our little segment called the Niblet, where we give you a nibble on the latest scoop and all the expose you want. I'm your host Julie and this is my co-host... *Camera pans to the handsome boy with the bad attitude*

Flint: And I'm Flint.

Julie: Today we are back with a more tame, and far less emotional episode. Nyah.

Flint: And there will be no guest stars, and after looking over my contract and learning about my managers, lawyers, and the oddly specific clauses, I'm not excited about having any more.

Julie: This time we have a map to show you, so we will be going over parts of it. Let's skip the she'nyan'igans and get into it.

*they turn to the screen behind them and an image shows up*

Julie: Forgive the phone camera resolution, but we can thank the Captain's Brother for the quality.

Flint: As you can see we have a map. Anyway, let's actually talk about what people want to know. What everything is bloody called. *Clicks button on a remote*

*image on the screen changes*

Flint: Wow, if those aren't fantasy names then nothing is. Who are you trying to impress Captain?

Julie: Yes, but they were each carefully composed and tease aspects of the story. Some are more obvious than others, and some... well, you'll need to crack open the internet and really think about it to crack the code. Nyah.

Flint: But that's neither here nor there, if the readers want to chase white rabbits, then let them. We're already lat- rambling. We Are Rambling. Dammit Captain.

Julie: Yes, well. Nyah. Let's start at the top, Joktande Shan is the northern most continent. Its northern half is covered in mountains. There is a large population of Dwarves that call that place their home. There is a river and lake system that separate the northern and southern halves.