Niblet "The Cursed Debut of a Prince"

*Applause*

*Camera pans over the crowd as the theme music plays*

Julie: The Nyah is Back. Welcome to our little segment called the Niblet, where we give you a nibble on the latest scoop and all the expose you want. I'm your host Julie and this is my co-host... *Camera pans to the handsome boy with the bad attitude*

Flint: And I'm Flint.

Julie: To start of this show we'd like to Announce that we are Official! The Niblet is a thing! We're the Patreon news show blog if you will. We'd like to thank our brand new sponsors The Patreon Pirates for making our segment a part of something.

Flint: Before we start, I have something to say. *Flint stands up*

Julie: Ohhh Nyoo.

Flint: I am not a girl and I am not going to become a girl. Look at these ABS! *pulls open shirt to reveal a perfect masculine physique*

*Whistles and catcalls from the Audience*

Flint: Do this look like the abs of a harem girl, Nerinin excluded, no! These are the abs of a rival! *Slaps abs*

Julie: Flint, I think you're getting needlessly upset with the fandom... just sit down. *vein starts popping on Julie's head while she smiles pleasantly* Nyah.

Flint: I'll sit down, but I'm not buttoning up my shirt. *sits down*

Julie: Obviously, Flint is the one who isn't scared of taking his clothes off for fanservice, good to know. Nyah.

Flint: Word. Nyah.

Julie: ... Anyway. On our show today, we will be covering the events of when Sebas was outed as a prince. We were going to go over the map, but so many people wanted it we are getting a better one for next time. I knyooow I'm sorry. But it's to increase the quality you are getting so we hope you'll forgive us.

Flint: *Stands up* And to help us make up for it we have Sebas's two older sisters Meela and Tiera.

*round of applause as two pretty blonde fox girls come from backstage. Meela has a charming delicate beauty like she might swoon for anything with testosterone. Tiera's dull eyes and pretty face made her look more like a doll*

Meela: Flint why is your shirt undone, were you warm? *She asks completely unaffected by the male fanservice right in front of her eyes.*

Flint: *Visibly deflates when he realized that his half-naked body had not impressed her in the least*

Tiera: *Expression never changing she gets close to Flint and pressed her palm against Flints body* Interesting... So this is a man's body... *Examines his body with clinical exploration as she presses her other hand against his chest and abs* Hmm... *she positions herself closer to an intimate distance as her tiny hands room his masculine body* It's very nice, you take better care of yourself then I thought... huh? You're growing warmer... *turns her head slightly upward to make eye contact* ... Your face... it's very red.

Flint: *Blushing with his right hand over his mouth as he tries to face away from the camera*

Meela: Tiera! *Grabs Tiera and picks her up by the shoulder with strength that had gone unnoticed* I'm soooo so sorry for my sister... she's just like this. *Carries sister like a limp cat over to the couch they were supposed to be sitting on*

Tiera: Awww, but it was just getting good. I wanted to feel his shoulders, arms, and back too.

Meela: Tiera! When did you become such a- *clears throat* so tactless around men?