Chapter 23

Recap:

In the previous chapter,Jason ,after meeting Helena,tells Chase that she's perfect for him. Later Chase,with lots of excitement ,reaches the Brent's restaurant.

Chase's POV:

" Excuse me ,sir...", someone called me from behind.

" What's going on here!!!!", I said in myself in a confused tone.I turned around to find who it was.

It's ...

It's....

Huff! Wait....What!!!

It's the waiter. Only then I realised that I was dreaming.

"Holy shit! "

So....... I've been dreaming from the past few minutes. This means ..... She hasn't come yet. Aw!!!!!It depressed me a lot. It was such a very beautiful dream. It didn't appear as a dream actually.

Going deep into the dream once again.....:

My hands began to shiver while she began walking towards me. I gave a smile and welcomed her .I stood up and pulled back the chair offering her a seat just like a professional move we do while going on a first date. She smiled in return and sat infront of me.We both hesitated to talk at the beginning.

Since I was very eager to meet and talk to her, I spoke first.

"Helena... I actually am trying to tell you something from the past few days. I know , our meeting...,our journey... , everything was strange. And this strange journey has made me fall for you. I really love you Helena... I've been waiting for this moment..... Right from first day I saw you in the local train, I pretended to wait for our next meet.I felt myself lucky when I saw you the next day there.I love your cuteness,your talent,your way of speaking ... to me in particular and everything... I'll be the most happiest person if you come into my life... "

Helena remained silent. But.... Yes! I've seen the blush on her face.......

This means.............. Yeah!!!!!

Reality:

But..... This waiter, disturbed me. Uff!.....I then looked at my watch all of a sudden.

" It's 9' o clock......!!!!"

I have been waiting for her from a very long time.But....... well it's ok! She might be busy with something. I believe in her. She'll definitely come to meet me.

" I should be patient. Let's wait .......", I kept on saying this to myself as time was passing.

I observed a couple next to my table. They were so cute together. I think the man is going to propose her now. He looked very tensed. His excitement is clearly visible in his eyes. I can feel it because I too am going to do the same in about a few minutes. This couple actually has reminded me of our pair. This automatically brought a blush on my face. This incident again took me to the moment I saw her for the very first time.

" How strange our first meet is.... haha "

After sometime:

It's 12 o'clock....

I've been tapping my fingers while I was waiting for her. I really seemed to be restless. I know it. Anybody watching me might definitely think that I've gone mad. I looked around again and again if she was coming.