Chapter 2

Hello lovelies!This chapter is going to introduce the Stranger to you..

So,go ahead and enjoy the chapter..And if you like it please do vote for it.

Chapter 2:

"The first thing got in my mind is the stranger"....

Flashback:

Three years earlier,as soon as I had my graduation , I went on an interview.On the day of my interview, I was really tensed because that job means a lot to me. I always desired at being a fashion designer.Thinking all this stuff, I attended the interview.But somehow, I did well and was finally selected as an assistant manager in the top most company.

Being excited for my first day of job, I prepared everything and just waited for the movement to get to work.

I picked up a local train and has chosen a window seat (which is my all time favourite place). I began watching people through the window,who were busy in their own work.At the very moment, I felt someone sitting next to me.I turned to the left and my eyes went on a solemn man.He appeared absolutely perfect in his black outfit.He had thick eyebrows above his dark brown eyes,which can easily steal anyone's sight.His silky black hair was partly covering  his face.

I stared at him for a few seconds and then got into my original posture so as to hide myself from being weird.He's busy texting something. I decided to stop staring at him and looked outside to have some diversion. After a few minutes, I reached my destination and so I stepped out of the train after having a short glance at him.

I reached my office and was really excited as it was my first day at work. I had a meeting at first and then I was introduced to my colleagues. I really enjoyed the day and I tried to give my best in every work I was allotted.

The office ended at 4'o clock in the evening. I moved on to pickup a local train again.When I got my seat, I just got the stranger's picture in my mind.He sat beside me that morning. I still remembered his magnetic eyes.He looked so handsome and adorable just like a prince charming .

While I was busy in thinking about the stranger, I got my station. I reached home in about an hour and had my daily routine, nothing special.Later I had my dinner and got into my room.

I'm sure he has not even seen my face and moreover I may not meet him again.But still I felt it difficult to stop thinking about him.I tried hard to divert my mood,but nothing helped me in that.

Thinking all this, I slept...