Wedding Day Pt. 4

Kae's POV

I get to the Presidents Room, and before I know it, I am bawling crying. He told me I was the mother of his only child, but now I hear from Erica, who was eavesdropping, that this bitch comes in and claims to have had his child 8 years ago? Saying that they were old friends. I really thought I was his one and only, and now it's all a lie. He lied to me.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." My mom says, before I feel her loving touch, on my back.

I'm on the floor, laying my head in Erica's lap, while my mom is running her hand over my back, in soothing circles. Then out of nowhere, the door bursts open.

"Come on, get your shit, let's go. Stop crying over this lying ass motherfucker." Jay says, and I hear his crutch click clack over to me. Erica looks up at him like he's crazy.

"The crippled man from the floor." My mom says, seemingly holding back laughter.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, in between sobs.

"I came to get you. I told you this motherfucker wasn't as perfect as you thought." he says, and Erica helps me up.

"You got one more time to curse in front of Momma Tran, and were going to have words." She says

"I apologize. I'm sorry, Ms. Tran. I just care about your daughter, and her fiancé isn't as perfect as he comes off." He says before averting his attention to me. "Come on." He says

"Okay, let me get myself together. I have to get out of this dress and I have to get the kids." I say

"Don't worry, I'll handle the kids. Erica will grab your things, and follow you to the house." My mom says

"Yeah, I'll be right out." She says walking to the back to pack up my belongings.

My mom hugs me before she leaves to go find the kids.

"I just want to get you out of here as quick as possible, so come on." He says

"Okay but I just need a minute to process this." I say, thinking back over the entire day.

"You can process things when you get out of here." he says pulling me towards the door.

I snatch away from him, and he almost falls, "Just wait a second. I need to think." I say, before I take a seat.

I think back to the bitch that ruined my wedding. My blue roses are going to go to waste. Dammit, they were so expensive. "Why did you bring her? Who is she? Why did you pick today of all days to bring her here. Why did you ruin my wedding, Jay?"

He sighs, "I'm sorry, I was so caught up in trying to get Joe back for what he did to me, I never even thought of the effect it would have on you. I'm sorry." He says

"Well it hurts, Jay. How did you even get in contact with her?" I ask

"She's been trying to reach Joe for a while, and I saw her at the gym. She walked up to me, and asked what my name was, saying she saw me in an old picture with Joe. We chopped it up, before she brought up her reason of being there. So, I had this plan for a while, and after he shot me, I knew this was what I was going to do. I wasn't thinking about your feelings getting hurt. I was blinded by the hatred I have for Joe." He explains, trying to balance himself.

I pause, taking in what he tells me.

I slap him, and he stumbles. The sound echoing around the room.

"What was that for?" He asks confused.

"I should've listened to you." I say

"So, why are you slapping me?" He asks

"Because you fucked up my wedding day. You ruined it. What am I supposed to do about my blue roses? Do you know how hard it was to get blue roses, Jay?" I say, frustrated.