Request Form and Payment

The story you will have to read, Blood Type R, is mature for language, some violence and eventual smut (Not present until chapter 40+) If you're not fine with that, then this is not the review place for you.

This is a read for read. I work really hard on the reviews, and want some genuine payment in return.

So, if you want me to read 10 chapters, then you must read 10 of my chapters, and leave a genuine critique on each chapter. Critiques should be 3-5+ lines.

I also accept pretty much any story. I do reserve the right to give your story a quick lookover to see if it's fit for me or not. I don't mean tastewise, but if it's a One Direction fanfiction I just have no context for that. If it's hardcore smut that's basically porn, I can't review that. (Smut is totally fine! It just needs a story too).

Mature is totally accepted here. LGBT is as well. So I won't be having those parts submitted in the form. I can tell when I look at your book.

FORM:

Author:

Title:

Chapters requested:

Quick Synopsis:

Genre: (If you are submitting fanfiction, please tell me the universe so I can gauge if I can read that or not)

Did you read the super important page? If so,  what's the password for that page?:

Any tags: Not required, but recommended if you know of someone looking for a critique

Did you read that Blood Type R, the story you'll comment on, is rated Mature for language, theme, some violence and sexual undertone?: