| To Travel Is To Live | ~ Chapter 1

Alissa's POV:
I just finished packing my bags. Omg I have so much to pack. Stupid me likes to pack last minute. I should call an Uber while I finish this off. I quickly order an Uber while I finish of my packing. I just finish and I take my things downstairs. I need to say bye to my mum.

"Mommy..Thank you for everything I will miss you." I say.

My mum looks at me with tears and then hugs me.

"I will miss you too dear. Text me when you reach LA" she replies.

I pull away and nod. We both take my suitcases to the Uber and I sit in. As the car drives off I give a wave to my mum. This is going to be a big change...

I walk into the airport and I grab my bags and I go check in and do the security and blah blah blah.

I then sit in my seat in the plane as it leaves for also LA.  I fell asleep for the rest of the plane ride because I was tired af. Jake was going to pick me up from the airport which was good. I wake in LA and I leave the plane. As I'm leaving the airport I see Jake and I go hug him.

"Jake!" I scream.

"Hi Alissa. Come with me we need to go to the house." Jake explains.

"Ok" I answer and I go with Jake.

We had a long awkward car drive which was strange. We then arrive at the house.

"Alissa go inside I will get your bags." Jake suggests.

I nod my head and walk towards the building. I was so so nervous all of a sudden. I slowly reach my hand out to open the door...

Word count: 304 words