| Friends Can Be Shipped | ~ Chapter 15

Alissa's POV:
I finish getting ready with surprisingly took me 30 minute. I walk downstairs looking like this.

 I walk downstairs looking like this

I see Neels waiting on the coach.

"Well done you got ready on a good timing." Neels spoke.

I laughed. Jake walks pass and looks at me up and down. He gives me a wink as he bites his lips and walks away. Neels stands up. He is wearing this.

If your wondering do you think me and Neels are a thing

If your wondering do you think me and Neels are a thing. Of course people ship us and shit but we don't care. We want to stay friends plus I think he seeing that girl Cindy. She is honestly very nice and I wish him the best of luck with her. Other then that I have other people in mind. I look at Jake while that though pops in my mind. Ugh Alissa stop. Me and Neels walk out. We decided to go to the club because we both wanted to celebrate me being in team 10. Plus we can't drink in the team 10 house even though I have seen people do it before..

"Neels do you remember this club?" I ask him as we are walking in.

"Oh yeah I met Cindy here. She comes here like every Saturday or something?" Neels replies.

"It's Saturday today.." I say as we walk in.

He glances over and sees Cindy getting a drink.

"Cindyyy." I say as I give her a hug.

She hugs back.

"Hi Alissa it's soo nice to see you." She said.

The music in the room started to get intense and Cindy pulls Neels to the dance floor. Neels looks over at me and mouths "sorry" to me. I waved back at him. It wasn't a big deal. I decided to get a drink. I have a drink and see Logan.

"Hey AV" he greets.

"Hey Lo" I say.

He gets us both another drink. I then start feeling a bit loose not too drunk because I'm not going back to the house like that. I grab Logan's hand and we start to dance. I see Mark, George as well. Their was also a girl with black hair I didn't quite recognise.

"Hey, I'm kylie" she says.

"Hello. I'm Alissa" I said

"Me and kylie have a thing going." Mark whispers over in my ear.

That's good Mark got a girl. Before I thought George was alone and girl starts dancing with him. Me and Logan all left. I don't mind he is my friend so we just start dancing together. I could see mark got really drunk and he handed me and Logan more drinks. Logan took like 4 more when I took 1 more keeping in mind I have to go back to the house.

I continue dancing with Logan. I then feel Logan's breath against my neck.I start to grind on him. WAIT NO. This isn't right. Logan grabs my hands and pushes me against a wall. Me and Logan are friends we shouldn't be doing this. He looks deep in my eyes. He knows what he wants to do. My stomach fills butterflies. Shit no. His lips come in contacts with my neck. His kisses move up to my lips. As much as I don't want this I need this. His hands trail down the curves of my body as it reaches my ass. Oh god no wait what are we doing? Logan is probably soo drunk that's why he is doing this. Why can't I push his lips off mine? His kisses go back to my neck. I quietly moan. He sucks harder on my neck. I moan louder. This feels so so-

"Alissa!" Neels grabs my arm.

Oh no I wanted Logan off me but I didn't want Neels catching me. I could see Logan was confused. His hands were still in my ass and I pull away from Logan and walk up to Neels. I wave bye to Logan and walk out the club.

"Alissa what was going on?" Neels asks.

He didn't seems angry. He just seemed a bit worried. I wondered why. This reminds me of why Jake asked me that question in the cafe. It makes sense. I explained what happened. We just sit outside talking and catching up on. Neels told me something very important.

"Never hook up with Logan. Jake would lose his shit. You could end up homeless." He says while saying the last bit laughing.

I'm sure he is kidding about the homeless thing. I then see Logan walking out the club. We started to walk to us. Well shit. Me and Neels run around the block.

"I think we lost him." I say out of breathe to Neels.

We call an Uber. As we see the Uber driving to us we see Logan. He starts running up to us. Me and Neels run into the Uber.

"IM SORRY ALISSA" I hear as the car drives off.

Logan's POV:

"IM SORRY ALISSA" I shout.

The car drives off. I don't know what happened to me. Me and Alissa dancing just became soo heated and out of control. I just felt like sticking my tongue in her mouth. I felt like giving her my all. I decided to go home. Alissa is one of my really good friends I can't mess this up. I need to speak to her soon.

Neels's POV:
Me and Alissa have reached at the team 10 House. We were about to walk in when I see Alissa's hickey.

"Alissa! Your hickey.." I say.

"Oh shit I forgot about that." She exclaims.

She grabs her bag and puts some makeup on top of it. After she is done with it she looks down.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

She looks back up.

"I just never thought that I would ever have a hickey by Logan Paul." She says sadly.

I hug her.

"I'm sure he is sorry about it. He was drunk he didn't know." I say back.

We walk back into the house. Everyone is fast asleep. We are walking upstairs and we bump into Jake. He just gives us a look and continues walking to wherever. I say bye to Alissa and go into my room. I get a text from that modelling company in New York.

It's time..

Word count: 1054 words