| This Isn't A Test, So Why Cheat? | ~ Chapter 30

Alissa's POV:

I walk into the team 10 hours after going out with Tessa but then I see a girl walk down the stairs. She had sex hair so she looked like she just smashed.

"Hi, I'm Tessa Brooks" Tessa introduces.

Why am I being stupid. I should introduce myself too.

"Hi I'm Alissa Violet." I say.

"Hi, well I'm leaving now, bye guys" she spoke as she left.

Strange.

I look up the stairs to see Jake walk down the stairs. His shirt was off and he was sweating. He had some shorts on though. My mind had a realisation that second. Jake smashed her. Jake saw me and ran back up the stairs into his room. Stupid.

I'm not pretty enough like her to be with him.

Tears formed in my eyes.

Tessa noticed and she took me upstairs to our room.

"Tessa, I'm not good enough for him" I cried.

"Your beautiful. He doesn't see how gorgeous you are girl. He will see what he's missing out but right now we need some rest" She says comforting me while wiping my tears.

Tessa gets me some shorts and a hoodie and we both change our clothes. We both lie down and I close my eyes. I think about everything. I thought about what Tessa said. "

"He doesn't see how gorgeous you are..."

I don't know what to do or say. I'm blank on what to even think. Ugh I need to get this off my mind.

"Concentrate on Jake a bit more and think of Logan as Jake's brother instead of Logan being your friend"

Those words echoed in my head.

Logan Paul

Me and Logan are like best friend can't think of him just as Jake's brother. Maybe I should avoid plans with him and keep an eye on Jake and team 10. I mean I need him.

I need Jake Paul.

Word Count: 320 Words