| Hawaii | ~ Chapter 21

Sommer's POV:

I wake up to some texts.

Rice's messages:

R: Good morning😊 see you at breakfast

I smile. I reply back

S: Morning Rice💕

I see everyone still kinda asleep. I go up to Alissa and wake her up.

"Alissa!" I shout.

She sits up still half asleep. Alissa knows how to wake everyone up. I nod at her and she nods back.

"CAN I GET A HOYAAA?" Alissa shouts repeatedly in our room and the other rooms until everyone else woke up. I could hear everyone groans as they get out of bed. I go and wear this.

The girls and I was about to walk to breakfast but I see Tessa and she looked gorgeous

"Tessa you look gorgeous." I compliment.

"Thanks girl." She thanked.

She was wearing this.

Alissa's POV:

We all walk over to breakfast and the guys were drooling at every single girl that walked in. We eat some food. I ate this.

Looks like a lot of food huh

"Ok guys half of the day we are just gonna swim and then we can meet up for lunch then we can have some time to like go for walks and explore around Hawaii" Jake announces.

YESSS SWIMMING! While we were running to our rooms to wear our bathing suits Logan shouts out something.

"Who will finish first the guys or the girls then will have to do a dare." Logan shouts.

I run into my room and literally strip naked and then put my bikini on. The bottom piece had some ties at the end so I had to do them knots.

"ALISSA" I hear Amanda scream. I look around everyone is not in the room.

I run down stairs still trying to knot it.

"Well someone took their time." Chantel says jokingly.

"Sorry guys." I reply.

"This means dares." Logan states.

Ugh.

"Guys we need to go to the pool-" Erika says but I cut her off.

"Erika you doing the dare too come here." I squeal.

She looked confused but she comes over.

"Each one of the girls have to kiss one of us." Logan says with a big grin.

"Ok fineee." Sommer whined as she give ricegum a kiss. I guess, it started to turn into a make out.

Amanda went up to Johannes.
Lele went up to Jupana.
Cindy went up to Neels.
Kylie went up to Mark.
Chantel went up to George.
Tessa went up to Emilio
Erika went up to Ivan
Ayla went up to Brendon
Then Ayla went up to Tristan and then she went up to twan.

Oh shit ok.

I look at Logan as he puts his hand on my waist. He was leaning in but then we hear a sound. It was Jake.

"Come in guys let's go to the pool!" Jake screams.

He then leaves as everyone follows him.

"Bullshit, I didn't get a kiss." Logan shouts out pissed.

I laugh as I start running over to the girls. Logan grabs my hand and pulls me into his chest.

"You thought you could escape it." Logan spoke.

I playfully roll my eyes and smile. Suddenly, his lips were on mine. This was a very soft and sweet kiss. I interrupt the kiss as I realise his hands are going to my ass.

"Ay the dare was a kiss no touching." I mention.

"Next dare will to fuck me." Logan says as he winks at me.

Me and Logan run over to the pool. We both grabs each other's hand and jump in. It was a lot of fun. Jake comes up to me and Logan.

"What took you guys so long?" Jake asks.

"Oh uh we w-ere ju-st-" I stutter.

Then Logan's cuts me off.

"I was helping her find her camera charger. We couldn't find it so I just gave her mine." Logan explained.

"Ok well Logan come lets play volley ball on water." Jake asks.

Jake swims over to the other side of the pool and Logan follows. He gives me a wink before swimming over. Oh my god he is soo hot. I swim over to Lele and Amanda.

"So you have a thing Jupana?" I ask Lele.

She nods and starts blushing.

"Omg it's soo cute." Amanda adds.

After the pool we have some lunch and Jake and Erika went off to some meetings we all went to explore around Hawaii. This place is quite cool.

Wordcount: 743 Words