| Hawaii | ~ Chapter 28

Alissa's POV:

I just finish packing my suitcase for going back home. I loved Hawaii so far and I will miss the memories here. I look around my empty room.

"ALISSA! WE NEED TO GO!" I hear Chantel shout. I run downstairs as we both walk over to the van.

"Off to the airport then guys." Jake states.

I smile at him. We all sit in the van. I happen to sit next to Jake. Unfortunately the car ride was 10 minutes so I didn't spend that much time with him. We rush into the airport and go through all the security. We were kinda late but we go there just on time. I ran into my seat and I sigh. Finally I can sleep peacefully. Last night was different.

~ Flashback ~ Last Night

I was looking towards the wall and Logan was looking towards the other side. We both turn around at the same time and face each other. Our breath mixed with each other as I stared deep into his ocean eyes. I felt like we needed each other right now. I could feel the room getting heated.

"Fuck" Logan mouths.

I smirk as I see him bit his lip. Next I see Johannes walk in.

"Bro we need more blankets. Imma yeet this one" he exclaimed quickly.

He grabs the blanket and a remote and walks out the room. He gives Logan a thumbs up before shutting the door. Me and logan go back to our staring.

"Your really beautiful, you know that right." He admits.

"Thank you" I mention.

He blushes. The room starts to get chilly. The heater is off and the AC is on. I check for the remote. Oh shit. Don't tell me Johannes taking the blanket and Turing the AC on was a plan right? I start to shiver a bit.

"Logan I'm cold" I speak.

"Come here" He says with his arms out.

I go into his arms and I feel some new type of feeling. I was safe. I felt safe and loved. He kisses my forehead repeatedly. The kisses trail down to my check and then to my jaw line. He was about to kiss my lips when he says.

"I'm sorry, I know you like Jake and he is my brother but i can't resist you" he whispers.

He presses his lips onto mine. It completed me. We kept kissing each other until we fell asleep.

~ End Flashback ~

I smile at the thought of all that. I look at the chair a row in front of me and I see Logan snoring away. I sit back down and I drift to sleep.

I wake up later on the hear the plane is landing. We get of and we get our luggage. I was so tired. I grab Tessa's and and we run into the car. We end up back in the team 10 house. Me and Tessa run it our room and fall asleep. I fall asleep in Tessa's arms.

I love our friendship.

Word count: 509 Words