| We Are Not Close Anymore, But I Will Be Here If You Need Me | ~ Chapter 31

~ 1 Weeks Later ~

Alissa's POV:

It's been about a week since Jake smashed that girl. I don't really talk to Jake. I just talk to him on camera. It's weird because as soon as the camera turns off he knows that smashing her in front of me was not right.
I snap back into reality. I need to find Tessa. I walk downstairs and see Tessa and Erika laughing. I walk up to them.

"Morning Guys." I greet.

"Uh hey. Tessa let's go to the mall and buy some clothes." Erika spoke.

Tessa nods as they walk off. How strange. Maybe they just wanted to just hang out. I can't hang out with Tessa and Erika all the time. I look over and I see Tristan and Alex.

"Hey guys" I say.

"Hi Alissa what's up." Alex replies.

"Nothing. Everyone is being a bit off but u know." I say truthfully.

"Uh Alex, we need to go vlog at the grocery Store. Sorry Alissa. Bye" Tristan said as they both rush out the door.

I made some toast and ate it as I was a bit hungry. I look outside and I see chanthony and the Martinez twins making a video while chad films. They were running around. I don't even want to know what's going on. I go back upstairs and I bump into Jake at the stairs.

"Hey Alissa.." Jake says.

"Hi" I squeal out.

"Your not mad about that girl I brought over right?" He asks.

Of course I'm mad. I love you and your with another girl. He's not mine though. I take a deep breath.

"Why would I be mad Jake. It's not like we are dating." I lie as I smile.

"Oh phew. So we are cool?" He asks.

"Yeah man" I say as I first bump him.

We hug. As much I like him I'm happy we go this sorted. It's not like he going to bring another girl or anything. I pull away from him.

"By the way, Logan is coming over." He added.

"Oh cool." I say calmly.

Jake walks downstairs and I walk up. I run straight to my room. This is my chance. I will show Logan and Jake how hot I can be. I put myself together.

I give myself one more glance in the mirror and I walk down the stairs

I give myself one more glance in the mirror and I walk down the stairs. Logan and Jake were their talking and the both look at me speechless. Logan and Jake's face both changed to a shade of red. Jake's mouth has open when Logan was smirking.

"Hey Logan." I say acknowledging his presence.

Suddenly time goes in slow motion as I walk down the stairs. Different, strange thoughts zoom through my head.

'I need to concentrate on Jake more and consider Logan as Jake's brother instead of him being my friend directly.'

'Logan is actually nice to me though.'

'Remember the last time I saw Logan. What we did?'

'Tessa said no.'

'Chantel said yes.'

I walk up to Logan and hug him. Jake immediately looks away.

"Hey AV" he replies back as he pulls his head away while we are still hugging.

His arms wrapped around my waist and mine around his neck. He just looked into each other's eyes.

Shit Jake.

"So have you seen the slime pool." He says.

I look confused.

"The what?" I reply back.

He grabs my hand and takes me to the pool. Oh my god he turned it into slime.

"Oh god, Logan!" I react.

We both started laughing and ended up having a long conversation on the coach. Logan is really nice and we have fun together. At least he cares. I see Erika and Tessa walk in from the corner of my eye but I ignore it and pay attention to Logan.

Logan cares more then team 10.

WordCount: 641 Words